Major Freakouts*Salutes Major Freakout*

Spencer's POV:

I am completely freaking out right now. Something amazing happened in my guitar lesson. Chloe insisted that we listened to the original of Feelin' Alright, which is the song she's teaching me, and we were both lying on the floor, properly in the listening zone when she reached over and fucking grabbed my hand, but I think it was just in a friendly way, but at the time I didn't think it that way. So I rolled over onto my side, meaning to talk to her, but she rolled onto her side as well and then, well I was over come by the moment and, I FUCKING KISSED HER!!!!!!!!!! I was about to say something, but I couldn't because I was freaking out too much, and then she stood up and just left without saying anything. Why? Why did she leave? Did I upset her by kissing her? Will it be okay between us later?

Chloe's POV:

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I can't handle this. Yes I can. Why did I I fucking walk away? I'm such a little shit.

Okay... So Spencer and I kissed. We were listening to Feelin' Alright, lying next to each other while we listened and I grabbed his hand. He then rolled onto his side and I did to, thinking he wanted to talk to me and he kissed me. Then I left, I don't even know why. I just had to get some air. But now I realise what a shitty thing that was to do.

When I went back to the music practice room, he wasn't there... Where is he? I'm so fucking worried about him.

Shit, what did I do? I'm such a bitch.

A/N
So I just looked back through this and realized how much swearing there is jn