Relationships?

Chloe's POV:

As I stood chatting to Joe, I see Frank walk up, holding hands with Gerard. Wait. What? Did Ferard cannon?

"Hey guys, what happened?" I ask, nodding at their intertwined fingers.

"Um. W-wel-"

"Gee came to see me this morning because I was feeling lonely and just after he came round, I kissed his cheek and in a guinell, we kissed, and long story short; he's my boyfriend now." Interupts Frank.

"Thanks Frankiee!" Says Gee, kissing his cheek.

"Aww, you guys are so adorable, you're my otp, well except from Brallon, Ondy, Rikey, Petrick and Jandy." I say.

"Thanks" they say, in syncrony, hugging me and Joe.

"Right, I gotta go, I told Spencer I'd talk to him. He wants me to give him guitar lessons." (A/N yes @ChloeLouise25, you play guitar incredibly well, okay? I don't even know if you play guitar, but now you do. Okay?)

"Bye." They all reply, winking at me. Weird.

Frank's POV:

I can't believe Gee is my boyfriend, he's just so perfect. I don't know why he didn't get creeped out when I kissed him or why he even likes me. I'm so fat, ugly and horrible. Why? Why would he like me? I'm terrible, what if he pities me and that's why? Then what'd I do? But surely the best thing is that we're dating. It'll all be allright, right? (A/N: he he) we'll make it through all this together.

Interrupting my thoughts, thank god, Mikey and Ray walk up. "Hey guys, well more Frank, but well, we have something to tell you!" Says Mikey, blushing

"WE'RE NOW DATING!!!" yells Ray.

Gee and I grin at each other and I turn to kiss him.

"I knew it!" Yells Andy, coming up with Oli, "so there's you guys, you guys Petrick and that's it?"

I nod.

"Oh." Says Oli, disappointed "and b-but Brallon!" He says faking tears.

"Hey its okay." Says Andy, kissing him.

"Ta."

"Now come on. Lessons." I say,dragging Gee after me, followed by Andy, while Rikey and Joe go in the opposite direction. We reach our first lesson; maths and sit down to 'learn'.

Spencer's POV:

I can't believe Chloe is giving me guitar lessons. She's so amazing: her ass length black hair with the purple ends, her huge eyes, great music taste and easiness to talk to. When she arrives, hr hair in a high pony tail, I notice that she has seven ear piercings, a nose piercing and when she begins talking, a tounge piercing.

"Right come on then, lesson time!" She says, clapping her hands and pulling out a guitar and sitting close to me, closer than normal.

Wait. What? Why am I obsessing over Chloe all of a sudden. I'm gay, aren't I?. Seriously what the fuck?

Anyway. Right here, right now. Guitar lesson.

Chloe is speaking, so I tune back onto her. "-and that's how you play A chord." She finishes.

"Sorry, can you repeat that, I kinda zonked out?"

"Sure, so you place your first finger on string four, your second on string three and your third on string five. You press down properly and it should sound like this-" *demonstration* "-when you pluck each individual string. When you've got that sounding good, you strum them all from string three down. See? Okay your go." She says, passing the guitar to me.

I attempt and it sounds like a seal with a sore throat.

"You've got your fingers on the wrong strings." She says, sitting even closer. "Look,like this." She explains, moving my fingers. "Then you strum like this." Chloe held my hand. She actually held my hand. I REPEAT: SHE FUCKING HELD MY HAND!!!!

She then demonstrates E and D chords, which happens similarly; essentially me fangirling when she touches me, but as the bell rings for the start of period two (we both had a free period one), I have succeeded in playing the chords. Yay!

A/N
So can you tell that I write while doing other things, like reading, chatting to people, watching TV. Does this read that way.

So how were your days? I cried in English, had jabs. But IT SNOWED! I love snow.

Anywho, I re-fell in love with Panic!at the Disco and was happy when I heard my alarm this morning; it was Thriller and the intro makes me grin so much.

I'm rambling, sorry.

Jo xx