The Dance

Chloe's POV:

Jo and I run downstairs, opening the door as we arrive. I kiss Spencer quickly, sensing his nerves. "You okay?" I ask concerned.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Its just- nothing." He sighs heavily.

"Just what, we don't have to go if you don't want to, we can stay here and watch maze runner if you like?"

"No its fine, let's go." We follow Jo and Thomas to Spencer's mum's car, which she drives off to school.

When we arrive, we meet Andy, Andrew, Oli and Joe, Ray,Mikey,Gerard, Frank, Pete and Patrick, who are all stood awkwardly next to their 'dates', except from Oli, who is with Jo's friend, Emily. "Hi." Everyone says in unison, the 'dates' glaring at me and Jo. "Wanna go in then?" I ask.

Everyone nods and we head inside, where I stifle laughs at the boys dancing with their fake people of dates. The plan was for them to dance for about ten minutes with their 'dates' to convince them, then one by one, head to the toilets and return, holding hands with their boyfriends.

I actually feel sorry for the boys, it's not fair they can't dance with the ones they love and its not fair that they have to touch those plastic bitches. I settle myself in a seat in the corner of the room, chatting with to Jo about general music, when a guy comes up and starts chatting to her. "Um, excuse me, but we were talking." I tell him, in response to Jo's pleading face.

"Oh fuck off, you emo faggot."

"Actually why don't you fuck off, you dick?" Asks Jo, "cause the thing is,  since I came my fucking boyfriend, you're a dick and you be now insulted my friend, you're never gonna have a fucking chance with me, so take your shitty lines somewhere else and go breath on someone else. Okay?"

"You don't need to swear so much, god." He says, trying to keep his cool.

"Oh, you fucking think that was me fucking swearing a fucking lot do you, you fucking peice of shit. Just fuck off would you, for fucks sake." She replies sassily,at which moment Spencer comes up behind me, kisses my cheek and drags me up to dance. As we dance, I see the other boys slowly drifting away from their dates. "Come on, I wanna see this." Spencer says, pulling me to the seats at the side of the room, where we sit waiting.

A few minutes later, Frank and Gerard walk in, holding hands and begin dancing close to each other, then enter Oli and Andy, who sit down in a corner of the room and begin making out. After that, Andrew and Joe walk in and begin dancing, quickly followed by Pete and Patrick who slow dance into the middle of the room, where they continue to dance. After about ten minutes of the dancing and kissing, the boys dates and teachers have found them. Their 'dates' are arguing and shouting at them and the teachers are making them leave; "you have two songs in which to leave!" Shouts the head teacher.

"Okay." They reply in perfect sycrony.

At this, Spencer and Thomas pull Jo and I up to dance, which we do, staring into their eyes, until we are made to leave. "That was amazing." I tell Spencer as we walk out,"I love you."

"I love you too. You coming to mine ?" He replies.

I nod and we head off to his house, where we go up to his room, make up, and some other stuff...

A/N
I GOT AMERICAN BEAUTY/AMERICAN PHYCO TODAY, I FINALLY BOUGHT IT!

Jo xx