We meet again.

Shuichi,, Maki and Himiko walked together. Shuichi felt more confident then he had ever been before. He smiled,, tears had been running down all three of the classmates cheeks. "We... we did it.. " Shuichi mumbled to the two of them. "We're out of there.. finally... " Maki said softly,, her arms crossed. Himiko nodded. Her head pounding while she held her head in her hands. "You alright over there Himiko ? " Shuichi had asked her. Himiko nodded. "Mhm.. this thing is just very annoying to me.. " she groaned. Maki rolled her eyes with a small smile across her face. "Well.. were the last three.. " Maki said her hands behind her back while the three walked. Shuichi stayed quite,, biting down onto his bottom lip. He hated that only three of them had came out alive,, well that's what he thought at least. Their classmates that they thought were dead were actually watching them from the broadcast. Kaede was always worried about Shuichi getting murdered or to be executed for being framed or being the killer himself. She was counting on him to win this and not to be hurt or anything. So enough it was revealed that Tsumugi Shirogane,, the ultimate Cosplayer was the mastermind. Kaede bit down onto her bottom lip while she had heard that. Now back to the present time. As the three of them walked their vision got blurry then a white light covered everything. The next thing that the three knew they woke up in a pod. Himiko opened her eyes slowly then the pod opened up for her. She had the same clothes on as she had when in the killing game. She sat up,, her head looking back and forth as she tried to figure out where she was. Next thing Himiko has knew another pod had open. Maki sat up,, groaning a little. "What the hell - " she mumbled and looked around then saw Himiko. "Any idea where we are ? " she asked while hopping out of the pod as well as Himiko had followed.  "Nope " she shrugged. Maki rolled her eyes. "Well,, that's great.. " she scoffed. Then another pod had opened. Shuichi sat up,, fixing his hat. "Uh... " he spoke,, looking around before his eyes fell on his two classmates. He sighed,, jumped out then walked over to the two of them. "Hey - " he said before getting cut off by Maki scream from surprise. She groaned and hit his shoulder. "Jerk - " she rolled her eyes. Himiko laughed a bit then rubbed the back of her neck. "Woah,, don't kill each other - " she snickered. "Hush Himiko - " Maki said,, her arms crossed. Soon someone had came in since of Makis scream. It was Kaito. Shuichis eyes widened. "What the.. " he mumbled the two girls looked over to see him. Maki started to blush a little. "K... kaito.. " she mumbled. "Aye ! Maki ! Himiko and side kick ! " he laughed. Shuichi backed up a little. "Wha.. I see.. I seen you die I - I - " Shuichi said stumbling with his words. Kaito smiled softly,, huffing a bit. He walked over to the three then grouped hug the three. Himiko raised an eyebrow before shrugging it off then hugging him back. Maki shoved her head in his chest with tears running down her cheeks. Shuichi hugged him tightly while he felt happy yet sad about this. Kaede had been the one who was going to check out the scream but they let Kaito go instead for some reason. Miu had making perverted jokes or had been auguring with Kokichi. Kiibo was trying to stop them but they couldn't hear him since of how quiet he was. Soon enough the four of them walked to where the rest of them. The others had notice them but Shuichi saw someone that made him tear up. Shuichi ran to her before wrapping his arms around her. The two had fallen down onto the ground. The girl that he had hugged was Kaede. Kaede looked down seeing who it was before it had made her eyes widen. "S..Saihara Kun.. ? " she mumbled before hearing a sob from the detective. She sat up rubbing his back while he continued to cry. A few minutes later they had stood up. Miu raised an eyebrow while looking at them. She looked over at the other three and waved with a smile on her face. Himiko waved while yawning a bit. Maki had been snuggled into Kaito not wanting to let go of him since of how much she had missed him. "T..tell me I'm not dreaming... " Shuichi mumbled,, looking at her eyes,, tears still running down his cheeks. Miu rolled her eyes before looking at Kiibo. She smiled then looked back at the two. Kaede had pushed hair out of eyes. "I'm real.. I'm right here.. Saihara Kun.. " she smiled softly. Shuichi stayed quiet then hugged her tightly. Kaede was took back by this but of course had hugged him back.