The next day

After Shuichi had took her hand they walked off to the dining hall. When opening up the door they saw Kyoko there. "Ah ! Kirigiri san ? " Shuichi said tilling his head,, of course Kaede still didn't know who she was so she was quite confused. "Oh,, Shuichi " She waved. "I just met your friends - " she said with a soft smile. "So I should probably tell you all my name " she sighed. "I'm kyoko Kirigiri,, I'm also the ultimate detective,, I was in the first killing game " she said softly. Shuichi smiled a bit and then looked around at his classmates. He could tell they were confused. "Two people can have the same ultimate ? " Kaito cocked an eyebrow in which Kyoko and Shuichi both nodded. Kyoko looked back at Shuichi before huffing slightly. "Shuichi,, do you perhaps want to help me with a case later ? " she said,, raising an eyebrow. Kaede looked over at Maki,, sitting down with her. "Oh,, yeah I'd love to  " Shuichi chuckled softly while rubbing the back of his neck slightly. Kyoko had nodded. "I'll see you then " she said softly then ruffled his hair before walking out of the room. Shuichi smiled softly before sitting down beside Kaito and Kokichi. Kokichi snickered a bit then Kaito rolled his eyes.

Time skip
Kaede and Shuichi walked together down the street,, Shuichis softly humming to himself before hearing children playing causing him to laugh a little as long with Kaede. The two of them smiled at each other beside starting to walk once more. "We should have kids someday " Kaede said after a few minutes with a small laugh,, obviously joking but it still catching Shuichi off guard. His face was flustered while the two of them still walked together hand in hand. Kaede laughed once more at how flustered the boy had gotten. "My my,, Darling I was joking " she laughed once more and Shuichi put his free hand over his face,, murmuring something to himself but the pianist just left the detective be seeing how she made him flustered enough. Kaede rested her head on Shuichis shoulder and sighed happily. Shuichis eyebrows raised a bit then had smiled happily,, continuing to walk with Kaede hand in hand.

Is it Destiny ?  || A Saimatus story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें