05. JIMMY FALLON, SIR

゚゚・.。.:*☆
▎ 𝑷 𝑨 𝑵 𝑫 𝑶 𝑹 𝑨 ▐
F I V E ━━ JIMMY FALLON, SIR.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🎸🎤 ♫

jimmy fallon, sir, with all due respecti must ask; do you believe in ghosts?☾ ⋆*・:⋆*・:✧*⋆

i must ask; do you believe in ghosts?
☾ ⋆*・:⋆*・:✧*⋆.*:・✧.: ⋆*・: .⋆ ☾

PANDORA MERCER had never felt more at peace than in that moment, looking down at the audience's smiling faces and goofing around with Jimmy Fallon. As she spoke meaningless words about celebrity crushes and hobbies, she found herself forgetting about all the grief in her life— including the fact that she couldn't hug her brother.

Speaking of Alex, Pandora hadn't stopped thinking about him and the boys all night. She had a really bad feeling that would occasionally punch her in the gut in reminder of the fact that she had no idea where the three boys were. It was as if she could feel them getting themselves into something crappy, as if she could feel Luke make some bad decision.

She subconsciously chewed on her bottom lip for a moment, having zoned out on one of Jimmy's jokes. "Alright! This has been Lip Synch Battle with the amazingly talented, Pandora Mercer!" He announced towards the audience, drawing excited claps from everyone. He readjusted himself into his seat and turned to face Pandora who smiled kindly at him despite her worry. "And by the way, can we all take a moment to admire this spectacular outfit? I'm pretty sure I have seen you in over ten Pinterest boards, Pandora"

"No way!" The girl responded excitedly with a small chuckle. "Now this, I have got to see. Show me!" She proceeded to exclaim happily, pushing all thoughts of the meddlesome Luke out of her mind forcefully. She fixed her leather jacket and looked at Jimmy smartly.

"Right then! Here's one I like in particular—" The man said, pointing towards a screen that was indeed displaying one of Pandora's recent outfits. She was wearing a pair of biker shorts, the same shoes she was wearing at the moment and. . . an oversized Sunset Curve t-shirt. "Although I must ask; what's this Sunset Curve?"

Shit. Pandora thought. She cursed herself inwardly multiple times, trying her very best to uphold her amused smile plastered on her face. She played it off with a chuckle, ignoring the sudden nervousness that pounded on her stomach. "Oh, well it's a nice little shirt I found in the attic when I was thirteen. It's the name of an old band from the 90s. I quite like their music, actually"

"Well, I haven't heard of it" Jimmy responded with the slightest furrow of his eyebrows. He leaned forward onto his desk and folded his arms diplomatically before him. "What's this band you speak of?" He asked in a mock-detective voice that Pandora recognized as playful.