04. TREVOR WILSON & CO

゚゚・.。.:*☆
▎ 𝑷 𝑨 𝑵 𝑫 𝑶 𝑹 𝑨 ▐
T W O ━━ TREVOR WILSON & CO
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🎸🎤 ♫

:*☆▎ 𝑷 𝑨 𝑵 𝑫 𝑶 𝑹 𝑨 ▐T W O ━━ TREVOR WILSON & CO࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🎸🎤 ♫

bobby, you must know, that fame
comes at a hefty price
☾ ⋆*・:⋆*・:✧*⋆.*:・✧.: ⋆*・: .⋆ ☾

"HERE'S A BIT of the chorus" Pandora told Flynn as she sat herself down on the piano in the music room. She took a deep breath and sang with Julie doing harmonies, "Cause we're standing on the edge of great. . . Great. . . Great". She stopped with a smile on her face and looked to Flynn for approval.

"Wow! I like it! Definite Gaga vibes!" Flynn praised with a big smile on her face, sharing some knowing looks with Julie at Pandora's daydreaming face. She nodded her head at her two friends.

"Thanks!" Pandora quipped just as Julie said "I think we have an anthem with this one. It's something my mom, Pandora and I were working on. We finished it. Check it out". The two friends then shared a comforting look and started singing again in perfect unison, "And it's one, two, three, four tines, that I've tried for one more night, light a fire in my eyes, I'm going out of my mind"

The two of them stopped singing and silence reigned for a few seconds as Flynn tried to soak it in. At last, she seemed to find her words and with a soft voice, she said, "That's. . . That's beautiful". She then chuckled lightly and looking straight at Pandora's face, she claimed, "And Jules, our girl's got a crush and his name is Luke"

Pandora's reaction was immediate. "What? No! Luke's a ghost" She dismissed, her voice coming out rushed. She waved her hand aimlessly at her two friends in an effort to disband that idea of theirs. Of course, that didn't work.

"A cute ghost" Flynn quipped, watching as Pandora didn't give in and instead, she looked at her friend adamantly.

"Don't even try to deny it, sweetheart. It's written all over your face" Julie added with a smug smile. The corners of her full lips were tugging into an expression of euphoria. She hadn't felt this relieved and light-hearted in ages.

"My face is perfectly fine, thank you very much. I don't know where you're getting these ideas, Flynn, Julie but you're wrong" Pandora retorted, keeping her words strict and plain. That was her first mistake—speaking plainly. If there was one thing Flynn and Julie knew about Pandora was that she always had some sarcastic comment to make, so when she wouldn't make one, it would mean one of two things; either she was lying or she was in denial. Or both.

"Whatever you say, Dora. Just try to remember he's made of air" Julie laughed out at Pandora and ignored Flynn's little comment ("Cute air, but still"). "Just don't get hurt, okay?" She added, staring her friend in the eyes.