"I mean not in that way. She is my teammate and we need to get along for the team, and also she is your best friend. I can't have my mate's best friend hating me all the time" She said to me.

"Really is that is? You are telling me, your mate, that you and Dakota are not friends whatsoever" I say with my eyebrow raised.

"Also Dakota understands what happened with the whole Koko. She knows that she didn't actually kiss you or you kissed her. It was just the angle that we saw from" I say to help reassure her.

"That's great," Nova lets out a big sigh and I laugh a little, "I do want Dakota to like me because she is your best friend, but also because she is a good friend to me. We always have played on the same teams together since we were little. My best friends, who are also my right and left-hand men, they are guys. She is the first girl that I connected with. We get along well together and we can't be real friends because of our packs," Nova takes a small pause, "You are the first person that I told about my friendship with Dakota" Nova says looking into my eyes.

"Well, I am happy that you are open enough to tell me it" I smile at Nova.

"You aren't just anyone to me. You are my mate. My one and only. You are so special to me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We have a lot to learn about each other, I know I have a lot of baggage behind me and I hope you accept it. I will accept all of yours" Nova says to me and I think I just fell more in love with her even more. In the corner of my eye, I can see the sun starting to rise and at that point, I knew it was time to start to head home. I look over at Nova and she has a long face. Probably thinking the same thing about how we need to get going.

"We should be heading out soon," Nova says in a sad voice and we both stand up.

"Can we at least hug one more time before we leave?" I say looking down.

"Of course we can," Nova says smiling with open arms. I walk into her arms and give her a big hug. I can start to feel my wolf not wanting us to leave our mate, and she wants to be let out so that she can see her mate in her form.

"Um...... Nova, I don't know how to really ask this, but my wolf wants to see you. Is it okay that she gets to see you real quick before we leave?" I ask unsure.

"Of course! I would love to meet her" Nova says and I turn around and strip down so I don't mess up my clothes. I can feel Nova's eyes staring at me, so I look over my shoulder to see what she is doing. I see Nova standing there with her mouth open in aww. I don't even think she blinked once. Once I fully strip down I shift into my wolf which is nothing special. I am just an average size brown wolf, I hope that Nova doesn't mind that because she is an alpha and who wants that by their side to rule a pack. Once my wolf fully shifted, she turned around and faced Nova.

"Wow, my mate. You are such a beauty, probably one of the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen" Nova says while petting our head. My wolf is full of joy and purring at Nova.

"My wolf is wanting to come out too. Is that okay with you?" Nova asks. My wolf starts jumping for joy and wagging her tail.

"I will take that as a yes," Nova says laughing. Then she starts to strip down right in front of my wolf and I. I couldn't believe it, and I am happy that my wolf didn't turn around. She was enjoying the free show that we were getting and so was I. It was strange because I was never really interested in girls until now, and especially now with Nova in front of me right now. She just finishes stripping all of her clothes off and is just standing for a minute. No doubt to just tease us.

"Do you like what you see?" Nova says with a smirk. My wolf nods her head and Nova laughs. Nova then shifts into her wolf and her wolf is truly amazing. Her wolf is a large red wolf, and I mean large. She is a full head and a half taller than me, I look like an omega next to her. Her alpha gene runs very strong in her family. Nova's wolf starts to lick my wolf's head and they are starting to connect. We have no control over our wolves just like they don't have any control over us. All they can do is feel us like we feel them, so I just watch what happens between our wolves. This is the first time they are meeting their soulmates, and it is going to be interesting. The first thing our wolves do is play tag. My wolf runs off in a full sprint away from Nova's wolf. My wolf thinks she has the upper hand, but when she looks back to find Nova's wolf right on top of her. They start to play fight and it is very obvious that Nova's wolf is an alpha wolf. She could have beaten us very easily, but instead, she lets my wolf win the fight which I thought was very cute. After a while of playing, they find a spot to cuddle next to each other. I fell asleep because it was just so relaxing, then I woke up and saw that Nova shifted back into her human form.