chapter 6

After that we went to ice cream shop. We ordered a lot of ice cream, well not actually 'we' just Sunoo hyung.but sunghoon hyung are willing to pay for his baby. While of course Jake hyung are going to pay for heeseung hyung. *fake sobbing* I'm lonely here. I was about to pay when an idea pops in my mind.

Before jay could pay for his ice cream, I pay for mine and his.
"Oh! Why did you pay for my ice cream?
I was about to pay for us"
"No need! BTW it called fair. You has played for my coffee yesterday so why not it's my turn now?"

"Wait, wait wait.. What is this coffee and flirt about? What did I don't know?did you two are dating?" Jake asked.

And everyone made an 'ohhh~' sound. I started to blushing mess..

Jay P.O.V

Aish! He is so cute when blushing. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. Did I have a crush on him?? Aish!! I don't knoww!! I should ask sunghoon later.

What a cutie he is .

Author P.O.V

After some hours, they decided to go back home ( it's like 5pm already). They went to their own ways.
But before sunghoon could go, jay pulled him.

"What's wrong buddy?"
"Urmmm...Do you wanna have a sleepover? At my place?"

'He must need somethings from me' sunghoon's thought.
"Sure"
"YES! come"

They just go to jay's house. You know what?! It more like mansion.
When they arrived, all the maid that saw them bowed to them.

"Welcome home , young masters"
They then bowed back.

The two of them went toward living room, where there's Mr. And Mrs. Park. They then greet them.

"Hello mom and dad, sunghoon and I are going to have a sleepover, can he?"

"Hello, Aunty and uncle, nice to meet you"

"Oh! Honeys, there's no need to ask us, of course you can and hello to you too"
Jay's mom said.

They just smile and bowed as a thank you.
Then they went to jay's room, it's pretty big so it can fit the two of them.

The two of them sit on a bed, While chatting.

"So, what do you want to ask me?" Sunghoon asked.
"W-what do you mean, can't I invited my own best friend to have a sleepover at my house?"
"Jay hyung, yes, of course you can ,but I know you..the way you look at my eyes. It is a puppy eyes."

Both of them chuckles.
"Can't say less, you know me well. But I'll tell you after dinner"

After a while a maid came to jay's room,
"Young masters, the dinner is ready"

"Oh okay, let's go" jay said to sunghoon.
They come downstairs and have a dinner.

After the dinner, they say good night to both of jay's parents and went back to jay's room .

"Sunghoon, come. I wanna ask you something"
Jay said while pat at the sofa beside him.
Sunghoon sat there and ask, "what is it?"

"So, let's just say that I'm confused with my own feelings, I don't know if I'm REALLY in love or not."

"Must be jungwon right?"
"H-how do you know"
"So it's right? I mean, it's really obvious that you like him..how you stare at him, we all can say that you're in love."

"But jay hyung, be careful. Confirm your feelings first, I don't want you to break his heart. He's to precious."
"Of course, I will"

They then went to sleep.