chapter 1

Jungwon P.O.V

*alarm sounds*

I woke up because of my annoying bastard alarm.But.. I can't say that to my precious alarm that always wakes me up early in the morning."so.., my beautiful alarm can you SHUT THE FUCK UP!I" I yelling to my alarm.I yawns and get up from my bed while do my morning routine.

"Moody? I know. That's always me in the morning"

After I get ready I went to kitchen and get my apple. I went out from my apartment and lock it.I walk to my high school because it's near my apartment.

It takes only 5 min for you to arrived. So you may ask me 'where is your parents?' Or 'you live alone?' And the answer is yes. I live alone.

Well..the reason is my parents died when I was 15 yo.Don't worry, My aunty and uncle always give me money per month after my parents died.so I'm okay to lives alone.

After a not so long walk, I arrived. I went straight to my locker to take out my books or anything and went to my first class.

I'm pretty early today, all thanks to my alarm.I might throw that alarm away.I went to my usual sit that near window and I take out my earphones, wear it, play music, and listen to it.

So basically you can call my a loner. Yeah, you read it right. I don't usually talk to other people.I might be a sunshine or bright person but it just my past.*sigh*

While I was listen to my Fav music, I suddenly hear a loud cheers. Most of them say 'oppa! Marry meee' or 'I luv you oppa'
Like bish! Don't you think that You're a little too young to get married. I decide to ignore it until it get louder.

"What's wrong with these people-OH SHIT"
I quickly covered my face because I didn't want him to see me.

It's jay. You can say that he's popular by that loud cheer.the only son of Mr. Park (can be park jimin 👀) who is holding the biggest company in Korea.He also got some attractive friends, they're Jake, heeseung, sunghoon. So they are popular among this high school . Not to forget he's really such a perfection, that eyes, jawline, lips. So I may or may not have crush on that guy. Ugh.. Stupid me for crushing on him. I mean, LOOK AT HIM! he's obviously straight! Right?

Ugh! But still! even IF he's BI , he have a girlfriend,Yejin. I can say that she's beauty.
A lot of boys would want to date her. Lucky them to live with such a beauty faces.

It took a while for teacher to come.Happy me! But she still gonna come *pout*
After teacher came, she teach a lot that my Lil mind can't really understand what she said but I'm still the top student. I always get a great results. It's good that today is Friday.

*school end*

Author P.O.V

Jungwon went back to his apartment.
He went in and took a warm shower.
After he's done, he went to the kitchen to cook something for himself. He opened his fridge and saw nothing. Not exactly nothing, but there's no the real food.

"ahh! I forgot to buy some groceries"

he got his wallet and went out from his apartment to buy some food for him to eat.

He went about 30 min later.

When he comeback to his apartment he saw door opened, lights on. "WAIT! I didn't lock the door before went out!"

He tried to calm himself down and try to bravery went inside his apartment.
" What if someone is trying to kill me?!?"

Then he heard male voice coming from his apartment.
"HELP!"
wait. This sounds familiar to him.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤