New OC!

I don't have a name for him yet, any ideas? Btw the things that inspired his designs are biblically accurate angels (ring of eyes) and demons (his tail). I'll go more in depth about his species if y'all want.

ALSO, he is NOT a vent OC! I just need to clear that up because of his "eyes" that make it seem like he's crying. He's not btw, it's just a natural thing.

 He's not btw, it's just a natural thing

So members of his species can usually use their tails to cast either healing, damage, or defense spells depending on where they were born and what kingdom they're fun

So members of his species can usually use their tails to cast either healing, damage, or defense spells depending on where they were born and what kingdom they're fun. But he was born and raised away from any kingdom, isolated in a snowy mountain most of his life. Since one of his parents was from the Aelkia Kingdom, he's supposed to have a control over plants, but all they really do is tie around him when he doesn't want them to. Presumably his other parent is from the Saiok Kingdom, which is why he has the ribs around his chest and the bones on his arm and is also why he has horns coming out of his eyes and a ring instead so he can see. The Saiok Kingdom gives its people control over shadows, but the plants block him from ever knowing if he even has this power.

His backstory may be a bit sad, but he's actually a really happy boi! He has a best friend from the Jakne Kingdom who I'll make later!