Little story on the cat from the last chapter

A snowy white cat was walking in front of Hydref, snow pouring off her pelt and covering the forest floor. "I can't believe we've made it this far..." Gaeaf muttered with a small shiver.

"We're lucky we did... most Duwiaus don't even get out of Sanctaidd-uchod..." Hydref sighed, picking a leaf off her fur and tossing it inside. The Sisters Of The Seasons had travelled all the way from Sanctaidd-uchod to here, not even knowing what they would encounter. Haf and Gwanwyn had gone ahead to make sure there was no danger ahead, while Gaeaf and Hydref decided to pay more attention to the terrain.

"Yeah... lets just hope it's safe here so we can settle." Geaef agreed, flicking her tail and spraying snow everywhere.

Hydref's paws were freezing after walking in the fallen snow for hours. It was early in the day, so she was tired on top of the chill. "Could we maybe settle down for the day? We've been walking for so long." She groaned tiredly.

"I'll ask Haf. If we keep this up we'll get injured." Geaef added, speeding up to go ask if they could rest. Snow started piling up behind her quicker than it had before.

Hydref paused for a moment to stretch before racing after her sister. Just a moment later though, she tripped over all the snow that had piled up. She was the only one of her sisters that didn't have stuff pouring off of herself. Geaef had snow, Haf had heat, and Gwanwyn had flowers. All she had was leaves that grew out of her fur. Twitching her ear, she got up and started running after her sister, exhausted.

Chattering up ahead, there was a brown and red cat chatting with Geaef, stepping away from her to not melt the piling snow. Behind her was a small greenish brown cat with yellow, blue, and purple flowers quickly growing out of her fur and falling onto the ground.

"I think that would be smart, Haf. I'm exhausted too." Gwanwyn sighed, flicking her tail and sending petals flying.

"Plus we need to find a place to stay eventually." Hydref commented, walking over.

"I suppose. I saw a clearing over there that would be nice to stay at." Haf sighed, shuffling her paws before taking a deep breath. She was the oldest of the sisters, therefore was relied on by her siblings. Leading her sisters to the clearing, she caused some flowers to accidentally wilt.

"I'm soo tired." Hydref muttered sadly, dragging her tail and paws as she walked.

"Of course you are! You're the second youngest after all!" Gwanwyn chuckled with a purr.

"You're younger than her." Geaef pointed out, dumping some snow on her head.

"Stop fooling around!" Haf called from far ahead, tired of their nonsense. "We're here anyways."

Hydref watched her sisters slip through the foliage and disappear. Following their lead, she wound up in a large clearing, one that could easily fit 20 cats. She laid down by a tree, the leaves above her fading into red and orange as she closed her eyes, listening to the chirping of birds.

"We should call this place Taria." Gwanwyn said right before Hydref peacefully lost conscience.