Hheheheheh

Drew Bill Cipher as a cat cause someone wanted me too

Non glitched version:

And the Description of HIDDEN, an upcoming Warriors fanfic I'm writing with a friend:

Cama is a young apprentice with a curse. For his whole life, he's been invisible, not even his Clan realizes he exists. He trains alongside siblings who have never known their brother. He learns the ways of the clan silently. He feels that he knows the members of the clan better than anyone else, though he has no desire to talk to them. Even though he is part of a clan, he doesn't feel like he is. He feels like an outsider. So he named himself. But when his clan finds out he's alive, his curse becomes a blessing, useful for spying. StarClan gave him this for a reason, and he knew his role, but why was it him and not some other cat? Blessing to the Clan or not, it will always be a curse for Cama. One day, though, he meets a certain she-cat, one who acknowledges he exists and cares for him, even if she can't see him. But Cama just wants to get rid of his curse, what will he do to get rid of it, and who will he have to sacrifice?

Smallpaw struggles to find her way in the starving Clan where she was born. She knows there's a high chance of her dying, just like her siblings. As the only apprentice in MapleClan, and there not being many kits, she has a lot of pressure to survive. There is also another problem... HailClan. They have piles of prey just laying around yet can't share any. Envy is the only thing that fuels Smallpaw, though her best friend, Goldsun, tries to convince her that there's no need to be envious. But Smallpaw soon learns that Goldsun has too biased of an opinion to think straight.

Treepaw watches from afar as his sisters get all the love from his parents, and his group, making him have to work harder just to get the bare minimum of attention. Not to mention he has to keep up the legacy of CloudClan, lying to the other Clans about their size. But when he meets a Clanless cat, Treepaw finds himself planning to break this tradition, even if it means he has to stab his family and home in the back.

Bramble 2. The one destined to be named Briar. Leading was never part of Bramble 2's goal, it was supposed to be her older sister's job. But a year ago when Bramble 1 decided she didn't want to lead, Bramble 2 found herself lost in a position she couldn't handle. But when she finds herself meeting up with a CloudClan cat, their greatest enemy, she has to decide whether to do the right thing... or do what is best for The Group Of Briars.