Chapter fifty: Starting the nursery

Começar do início

"Holy fuck baby" I say still panting

"Only the best for my lady" Brad says as he leans down to give me one last kiss

He collapses next to me and we both actually end up accidentally falling asleep, naked in each other's arms.

*A few hours later*

(Brad's P.O.V)

I wake up from our little nap and Jen is still soundly sleeping next to me so I decide to go and finish putting the nursery furniture together and surprise her when she wakes up. All I have left to do is the wardrobe so it shouldn't take me too long.

I slowly get out of bed and put on a pair of boxers and I cover Jen up with a blanket since I don't want her to get cold and I head to the nursery.

An hour later I have finally finished the wardrobe and I have put everything in its place exactly how she wants it. I go into check on her and she's still fast asleep. This pregnancy really does make her so tired so to help her out even more I decide to wash all of the baby clothes so that's one less thing she has to do. I go downstairs to the laundry room and throw all the new clothing items in and set it to wash and dry. Just as the washing is nearly finished, I hear Jen making her way down the stairs.

"Well hello there sleeping beauty" I say as I walk over and give her a cuddle

"Thank you for earlier... it was amazing" She says as she pulls away from and gets herself a glass of water

"No need to thank me baby. Oh and I've got a surprise for you... well two surprises actually. I've washed all the baby clothes so they are nice and clean and when they are dry we can put them in the wardrobe and I want you to go and look in the nursery"

I hold her hand and pull her upstairs behind me. Jen walks into the room and her eyes widen and she puts her hands over her mouth.

"Oh my gosh Brad... you've done the nursery. I love it so much, thank you baby" Jen says as she has tears in her eyes... damn hormones

"Don't cry silly... I wanted to surprise you for when you woke up as I know you've been so fatigued lately"

"Well what an amazing surprise it was. It looks amazing. Oh wow and you've put the letters of their initials above their cribs. I love you so much"

Their wardrobe is up against the wall by the door, their drawers are underneath the window and their cribs are parallel next to each other on the wall that's next to the window.

Above the crib that's closest to the window are the letters PG J AP and above the other crib are the letters OR J AP which are the initials of our daughters' names.

*A few days later*

(Jen's P.O.V)

Brad has been working away for the last couple of days... only a few hours away but it makes sense for him not to commute back and forth every morning and every night but we've been in constant communication from the moment he left. He is constantly checking on me and the babies to make sure we are doing good and it's just so sweet. He's due to come home tonight and I can't wait to finally see his handsome face.

Courteney is coming over soon and we are going to have a girly pamper afternoon and I can't wait. My phone starts to ring and it's Court.

"Hey girl" I say as I pick up the phone, I'm always excited to talk to her

"I'm on my way, I'll be about fifteen minutes"

"See you soon angel" I hang up the phone and get some snacks ready for us