Chapter eighteen: Happy Birthday baby

Jen and Brad have been in Cabo for a few days now. Jen is feeling back to her normal self after not feeling well the other day and they've continued to go exploring. Yesterday they went to see the waterfalls and it was just magical.

Today is Jen's birthday so today she gets to decide what they get to do. Brad has a little romantic dinner surprise for her later but until then the day is all hers.

(Brad's P.O.V)

I wake up to find Jen still fast asleep so I take the opportunity to make her a birthday breakfast in bed. I make her scrambled eggs on toast with a glass of apple juice. Once it's ready I plate it up and walk back into the bedroom.

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Jen
Happy birthday to you"

I sing walking over to her side of the bed. I sit down and kiss her on the head as she's slowly walking up. She sits up and gives me a hug and a kiss back.

"Wow thank you baby" She says in the middle of a yawn

"Anything for you beautiful. Plus it's your birthday so you get special treatment all day" I reply resting the try of food on her lap.

We sit in bed sharing the breakfast as she says she won't be able to eat all of it and she decides what she wants to do today.

"I think maybe we could go for a little hike up the mountain since there are stunning views here that we haven't seen yet, then we can come home, have a nice romantic bubble bath with candles and bath salts and after that maybe we could have a little fun" She says winking at me when she says the last part.

"Oh I like that idea" I say finishing the eggs

Jen gets out of bed and takes a shower whilst I take the dirty cup and plate downstairs to wash them. I go back upstairs and Jen is out of the shower and she's getting dressed. Her hair is still wet and wrapped in a towel. She decides to wear a Nike sports bra, a white workout top, a pair of pink workout shorts and a pair of Nike trainers. She brushes her wet hair and ties it in a bun out of her face.

I quickly get dressed and run to the spare room to get Jen her present. A present that she's not expecting as she decided that she didn't want anything this year for her birthday but I obviously couldn't not get her anything.

I walk back in and she has her back turned to me. I put the present on the bed and walk up behind her wrapping my arms around her middle and I start kissing her neck. I know this makes her go weak and she starts to let out little moans.

She turns around to face me and we have a little make out session before I pull away and point to the present on the bed.

"Baby, I thought I told you not to get me anything" she says taking my hand and walking over to the bed sitting down on it

"Did you really think I wouldn't get you anything for your birthday" I said sitting next to her, "open it" I say passing her the big box

She opens it and as soon as she sees the box it comes in, she looks up at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh baby you didn't" She says in shock as she continues to rip off the wrapping paper

She pulls out a Gucci box. She now knows what it is as I know she's been eyeing this particular bag for a while. She opens the box and pulls out this black leather shoulder bag.

"How did you know I wanted this bag." She asks still smiling like a goofball. I love seeing her so happy

"Court told me every time you guys went shopping you'd always stop and look at this bag but you'd never buy it so I decided to treat you"

Brennifer: My first true love❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें