Chapter forty one: Honeymooning pt3

(Jen's P.O.V)

We've just enjoyed our final night in Cabo and we've just finished packing our cases to head to Paris. The car has just arrived to pick us up to take us to the airport. We say goodbye to the fabulous cabin and we make our way to the reception area where we thank and tip the staff before handing over our keys.

The driver helps us load the cases in the car and we make our way to the airport. I'm so tired so I have a little nap on Brad's shoulder in the car which helps calm my nerves to prepare myself for the 16 hour flight that's ahead of us.

Thirty minutes later we arrive at the airport and we board the plane that's waiting for us. I do love flying on a private jet as it gives us the privacy we need but I don't like the fact that they are so small. The pilot comes and tells us that in the next few minutes we will be departing so like always, I grab onto Brad's hand for comfort. It's not windy at all in Cabo so the take off should be a lot smoother than the one in LA.

We fasten our seatbelts and listen to the safety announcement as we taxi the runway. Not long after we are up in the air and I didn't even notice until I looked out of the window and saw the sparkling ocean below us.

Brad and I decide to put on a movie and we share a pair of ear phones so we can hear it better and the ear phones cancel out the noise of the planes engines. We notice that the move 'Look Who's Talking Too' is on and we decide to watch that, simply because it's a film about babies.

I can feel my eyes getting heavy half way through the movie and I can't help but fall asleep. I wake up a little while later, look over at Brad and notice he's fallen asleep too. Suddenly I start to feel nauseous which is not unusual for me as we are on a plane. I jump out of my seat, startling Brad and run to the bathroom with him not far behind me. I kneel down and throw up into the toilet. Brad comes and holds my hair and rubs my back for me all while telling me everything will be okay as he knows how much I loathe throwing up. A few minutes later I sit up and lean myself back onto Brad who's kneeling behind me.

"Are you okay baby?" He asks in a caring voice as he continues to rub circles on my back for comfort

"Yes I'll be..." Before I can finish my sentence I throw my head over the toilet again

"What's going on Jen?"

"It's just travel sickness Brad" I say as I stand up and I wash my mouth over the sink. Brad takes my hand and we make our way back to our seats

"Do you think you could maybe be pregnant?" Brad asks as he places his arm over my shoulder, rubbing my arm softly

"It's just travel sickness" I repeat myself as I'm always sick on planes

"But you're travel sickness is never this bad Jen" I listen to what he's saying and I start to think maybe I am pregnant

"I don't know... maybe I am but we will have to wait until we get to Paris before I can take a test"

"Why can't you take one now?"

"Because the tests are in my suitcase Brad" I lean my head on his shoulder again with my arm resting on his chest

After what seemed like the longest flight ever, the captain announces that we are making our final descent. I hold Brad's hand and close my eyes hoping we reach the ground safely. Ten minutes later the plane hits the tarmac a little bumpy but it was okay.

*On the way to the hotel*

Brad and I are on our way to The Ritz, where we are spending the next week of our honeymoon. It's right in the heart of Paris and only a five minute car ride away from The Eiffel Tower. We are escorted to our room and I collapse on the bed, exhausted from the jet lag. I wish I could just fall asleep but we've got to unpack our cases. It doesn't take us long to do it and then Brad reminds me of something.