Chapter forty three: Telling our family and friends

After finding out the news that they were having twins... identical twins, Jen and Brad can't wait to tell their family and friends. Jen is around 5 weeks pregnant and so far everything is going smoothly... she even hasn't got any symptoms which for now she's happy about but she knows that they'll soon creep up on her.

The reason that they wanted to wait a little longer until Jen was around 5 weeks to tell everyone about the pregnancy was because anything could still happen and even though she's still so early in her pregnancy, they can't keep it to themselves anymore... 3 weeks of knowing about this and having to keep quiet has been hard enough for them. They want everyone they know to be able to share their joy with them.

It's 10am and Jen's still asleep. Brad's been up for two hours just pottering around the house cleaning and doing the laundry. These last few days Jen's fatigue has really gotten to her. She's constantly tired and finds it hard to wake up in the mornings.

(Brad's P.O.V)

I've cleaned the whole house before Jen wakes up so she doesn't have to do it and I'm about to make her some breakfast in bed. I feel bad for her because she's so tired. I've let her sleep in as much as possible this morning but I have to go and wake her up soon which kills me as I just wish I could let her sleep for as long as she wants but we are throwing a party later to announce the pregnancy.

I blend together some strawberries, bananas and some mangos along with a pregnancy vitamin to make her a breakfast smoothie as I know she wouldn't want anything that will sit heavy on her stomach.

"Jen... baby good morning" I softly say as I walk into the bedroom with her smoothie in hand

"Mmmmmm" She tosses in bed and sits up with her eyes still closed

"I've made you a smoothie" I sit on the bed next to her and hand her the smoothie when she finally opens her eyes

"Thank you baby" Jen rubs her eyes and takes a sip

"This is even better than the ones I make... how's that possible"

"Hey... I'm not totally incompetent" We both laugh and she nuzzles into my neck

"How are you feeling this morning baby? You seemed to have a good sleep last night" I ask as I rub her back while she continues to have her breakfast

"I'm feeling okay. I literally had 12 hours of sleep last night and I'm still tired. These little beans are lucky I love them" Jen says as she rests a hand on her still flat stomach

"Maybe a cool shower will help wake you up" I slightly push her to the edge of the bed to encourage her to actually get out of it

"Only if you'll come with me" She says, taking my hand and pulling me towards the bathroom with her

"You don't have to ask me twice"

The hormones running through Jen's body are going crazy at the moment. Even though she's tired, she's always all over me which isn't something I'm complaining about but sometimes I have to use a rational mind and actually remind her of how tired she actually is.

Don't get me wrong, we still have sex just as much as we used to... if not even more than we used to but I always make sure not to fully lose myself as the last thing I'd want to do is hurt her or the babies even though the Dr said sex won't harm the babies, I'm still very cautious.

(Jen's P.O.V)

I strut into the bathroom with Brad following closely behind. All I'm wearing is one of his white t-shirts and a pair of my very skimpy pink lace panties. I want to get all the use out of my sexy underwear before I have to start wearing 'granny panties' as Brad likes to call them.