Chapter fifty: Starting the nursery

Start from the beginning

"Mmmmmmm baby" I moan at the feeling of his finger now inside my ass

A few moments later, he pushes me down on the bed and takes his shorts off as that's all he was wearing. Just as I think he's going to climb on me and kiss me again, he goes into the bathroom. I'm laying there so confused but then he comes out with some oil.

"I'm going to give you a sex massage now baby... I know how turned on you can get and I want you to enjoy yourself as much as you can"

Brad climbs on top of me and straddles me while he squirts oil into the palm of his hands. I can feel his hardening penis on my crotch and all I want to do is reach down and grab it but he's doing this amazing massage for me so I guess I can wait.

He rubs his hands together and places them directly onto my now huge breasts. I lay under him closing my eyes as he begins to caress my breasts. He spends extra time on my nipples, twisting them as they are currently not sore.

I can't help but moan at the sensation. After a few minutes, Brad adds more oil to his hands and he starts carefully massaging my now huge baby bump. He starts at the top, going all over making sure not to miss any areas. As he does this, the girls must feel their daddy's hands and I feel them starting to kick.

"Woah did you feel that?" I say to Brad as he stops what he's doing

"Yes I did, that was a huge kick. I better keep doing this for a while as they seem to like it"

Brad carries on rubbing my stomach and the girls now start to kick like crazy. Minutes later he stops and goes down to my area. This time he doesn't add any extra oil onto his hands and he starts off by taking his index finger and runs it over my womanhood but he doesn't put his finger into it just yet.

Thankfully the babies have stopped kicking now. Even though I absolutely love to feel them move about and kick, I just want to enjoy this moment without any interruptions.

Brad finally moves his finger into my womanhood and he starts to rub it against my clit. Since my hormones are crazy right now the pleasure is unimaginable. I close my eyes and bite my lip to try to prevent myself from screaming but it's no use. I can't help but let it all out.

"FUCK... OH BABY"

Brad inserts two fingers into me and goes deep enough that he immediately finds my g-spot and he knows he's found it by the loud throaty moan I let out. He locks his hand in position and he starts to move his fingers up and down and he's doing such a good job. As he's doing this, I open my eyes and he's smirking at me and I realise it's because he can hear my wetness.

"Baby you're absolutely soaked" He says as he keeps moving his fingers faster and faster

I can't handle it anymore... I need him RIGHT NOW! I grab his shoulders and bring him up to my face. Our tongues play together as he gets situated and he slides inside. He goes as deep as he can until every inch of him his inside me. I scrunch my face up at the pleasure I'm feeling and he begins to move faster. He holds me under my thighs and lifts my ass slightly off the bed which makes him go deeper. We are both now moaning uncontrollably and I'm practically screaming.

"Ohhhhhhh Jeeeeen"

"BABY... FUCK BRAD... OH... MY... GOD" With that I have a huge orgasm but I can tell Brad's not finished

He slows down just so I can catch my breath and then he starts going again. This time, he takes his finger and rubs my clit vigorously whilst still slamming into me and this just sends me over the edge. Within the next five minutes I have another HUGE screaming and shaking orgasm and Brad finishes shortly after me.