"Alpha, alpha, alpha, al-" she chanted as if it was a mantra, only cut off by her gasping when she finally got her orgasm.

She tightened around his fingers, fluid gushing out of her as Keith began to slow his fingers and gradually slip them out of her.

"There we go, you're okay, you're okay," Keith murmured, quickly wiping off her hand and laying down beside Pidge to pull her close and envelop her in his arms.
"Oh, you did so good, babydoll."

Pidge's breathing slowly began to even, tears rolling down her face from the intensity of her orgasm and pressing close to Keith, eager to get a sleepy and sweet kiss. He happily gave it to her, gentle and soft and sincere.

"Get some sleep, okay?" The alpha whispered, quiet as could be. Speaking as if he'd spook the omega if he spoke too loud.

Pidge nodded slightly, yawning right on cue.
"Okay..." she mumbled, closing her eyes.

Keith smiled, closing his as well, eager to get some much needed rest. He'd been spending every waking moment doing what he needed to in order to keep Pidge satisfied and satiated, as well as healthy and well fed.

Luckily, as the two drifted off to sleep and haze on Pidge's mind began to clear and her fever lessened. Coherence returned to her as she was unconscious and her scent finally lost the heaviness it had been carrying for two weeks.

Pidge didn't know what time she woke up or how long she'd been asleep, she also didn't know what the hell had happened.

"What.. the hell...?" She mumbled, sitting up and looking at her surroundings.

When had she gotten into her workshop? Wasn't she in her room just before she went to bed?

Pidge shivered slightly, looking down and jumping when she realized she was buck ass naked. Even worse, Keith was right beside her.

"Oh no, oh no, no, no, no-" she choked out, quickly scrambling away.
"Oh god, what did I do?!"

Pidge tried to push herself to her feet, go find one of the others, fucking find some clothes, try and discover what she'd done.

Unfortunately, Pidge did none of that, she fell right on her face. Legs numb and shaky and unable to support her weight.

"What the fuck- what the-" she gasped, beginning to hyperventilate as tears sprung up in her eyes and turning so she was propped up on her elbows.

Keith groaned, waking up at the noise and frowning when he didn't see Pidge next to him. He sighed when he looked over, slowly getting up. The fact that he was only in sweatpants-and not seeming bothered by Pidge being completely nude-making the omegas face turn bright red.

"Babydoll, cmon, if you needed something you just gotta wake me up," he mumbled sleepily, walking over and crouching beside her.

"What-what did you just call me?" Pidge breathed, tears beginning to roll down her cheeks.

That tipped Keith off, him suddenly realizing the heat had left her.

"Oh my god! You're awake! It's done!" Keith cheered, practically tugging Pidge over and squeezing her tight in a crushing hug.
"I didn't realize it was over! Cmon, cmon, let's get you dressed!"

Keith carefully stood, support most of Pidge's weight and letting her brace herself against him. She sniffled, quickly wiping her eyes and letting the man guide her back to the nest that reeked of heat and slick, making her nose crinkle in disgust.

"I know, just for a little bit, we'll go out to the lounge and let everyone know you're back. Then I'll clean this all up." Keith assured her, "just sit down, I've got some clean clothes real close. I'll go get them."

Pidge nodded, sitting and pulling her knees up to her chest to at least somewhat keep her decency. Though, with how Keith was acting she supposed it didn't really make much of a difference.

Keith walked about two yards away, grabbing onto a stash of clothes Pidge hadn't even noticed and throwing on a shirt from it. He gathered up some more clothes, crossing back to the small omega, the padding of his bare feet on the floor echoing through the silence.

"I'm going to help you, okay? You need to take it easy for another few days still. I swear, I half thought your organs were gonna cook inside you with how your fever was." Keith hummed, looking up and jolting when he saw the panic on her face.
"It's a joke! I swear! You weren't actually dying or anything like that!" He yelped, quick to try and soothe her.

Pidge shakily took a breath, Keith reaching over and cupping her face in his hands.

"Sorry, not funny, not funny. Just.. breathe," he murmured, thumbing over her cheeks and pressing his forehead against hers.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you panic."

Pidge felt herself to bright red, holy shit holy shit holy fucking shit was he about to fucking kiss her?! Why was he being so touchy feely?! Keith was never like this with her, or anyone else ever.

"Okay, let's get you dressed. Or do you want to shower first?" Keith mumbled, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Uh.. dressed... then.. I just.. want to go to my room..." Pidge said softly, "please."

"Okay, no problem," he smiled, reaching for the clothes he'd gotten for her.
"I'm going to help you, alright? I know you can do it yourself but moving has not got to feel good right now.."

Pidge nodded, shaking more than she even knew as Keith helped her slide on a pair of underwear and shorts. His hands were so gentle as Keith pressed them against her hips for just a moment, seemingly to try and soothe her panic that was radiating off of her.

He carefully helped her up after getting a shirt on her, letting Pidge lean her full weight against him as he led her towards her room.

It was quiet, way too quiet. Pidge groaning every time they moved a bit too fast or stumbled being really the only noise.

It was fucking tense as hell, she wanted to ask a million questions, to figure out what she'd done while she wasn't really in control, to apologize a million and a half times over to Keith for doing whatever she did to him.

She didn't do any of that though, she let Keith lead her to her room which was very clearly freshly cleaned and smelt strongly of some sort of bleach and lower her onto her bed.

"Get some rest, I'll tell the others that you're okay. They might come check on you but I'll tell them to give you some space." Keith assured her, running a gentle hand through Pidge's hair.
"You're going to need one hell of a nap."

"Thank you.." she mumbled, looking down at her hands.

"If you need anything just tell me, I'll be here in a flash and I can get you basically whatever." Keith said softly, the tone in his voice making it clear he wanted to be the only one to help her.

Pidge nodded again, laying down and mumbling another thank you as she closed her eyes.

"No problem Pidge," Keith chuckled, checking her over one more time before finally leaving.

She sat there for a bit longer, waiting until Keith left her room and had enough time to walk down the hallway before she forced herself to stumble out of bed and lock the door.

She whimpered, tears filling her eyes and she sunk to the floor.

"Oh god... what did I do to him..." she whimpered, burying her face in her hands.