Coherence

Getting Pidge to keep calm was probably more difficult than anything else to do with her heat. She was unused to the aches and pains that came with it, and her whining and whimpering was not doing much for Keith's imagination that was running rampant.

He'd always prided himself on his ability to keep his hormones under control but Pidge made it so difficult.

She was always crying for him, always touching him, always begging for him.

Nothing Keith had done had made her coherent and clear minded for more than five minutes, leaving him frustrated and a bit angry because Keith was worried that kissing her as much as he had was crossing a line.

Yes, he knew that sounded stupid. Fuck, he'd finger fucked her through probably a dozen orgasms by then but somehow the kissing and makeouts felt so much more intimate and important. Hell; what if Keith had been her first kiss and he didn't know?

He doubted it, she was absolutely beautiful and plenty of alphas and betas had to have been chasing her back on earth but still. It worried him.

What if he'd taken something special from her and not known?

That was what had been running rampant through his head, Pidge not at all helping as she laid on his chest and tried to kiss at his neck. She always whined and squirmed when Keith jerked his head away, giving her a sharp growl and stilling his fingers that had been working her open.

"Stop it," he snapped, huffing angrily at her as Pidge rolled her hips back against his hand. Keith might as well have been doing nothing, she was doing all the work for him. Fucking herself on his fingers.
"I told you, no marks."

Pidge grumbled loudly, baring her little baby fangs at him in displeasure.

Keith responded by thrusting his fingers up roughly, making her mewl and instantly back down.

"Good girl," Keith hummed, running his free hand through her hair and kissing her forehead. He relished at how she beamed at the praise, her smile so pure and true.

He rolled them over so Pidge was beneath him, admiring the way her hair splayed out like a halo and her skin seemed to glow in the dim light of their private spot.

God, she looked beautiful.

So gorgeous and otherworldly and he couldn't help but dip his head down and kiss her. Soft and tender, seeming almost afraid that he'd hurt her if he was even the slightest bit rough with her. It was a very, very different mood than what he was doing below.

Fingers going in and out of her like a goddamn piston, wet squelching sounds echoing though the hair, thumb practically vibrating on her swollen clit, slick dripping down Keith's wrist, and Pidge's back arching off of the floor with her toes curling in pure bliss.

She's panting, chest heaving with every breath and hips stuttering against Keith's hand. Pidge breathed that she was close as soon as Keith pulled away from the kiss, him nodding in confirmation.

It would be her third orgasm that hour, and hopefully enough to fend off the pain for a while and let them both get some sleep. Still, hearing that she was close to cumming sent Keith into overdrive.

He curled his fingers, having to do a bit of adjusting but knowing he'd hit his mark when Pidge threw her head back and moaned like a goddamn pornstar. There it was, he'd found her g-spot. He kept thrusting his fingers, making sure it hit that spot over and over again, watching her face carefully to make sure Pidge wasn't being hurt.

Typically she'd be begging him to knot her and breed her, fuck her senseless but she was in such bliss she couldn't even say a thing besides calling out for him.