Ch 9

*The day of the sports festival*

Everyone was sitting in the waiting room for class 1-A to be introduced and the sports festival to begin when todoroki spoke up talking to deku saying that it was obvious that he was stronger then him but for some reason he had the number 1 hero in his corner kirishima tried to talk to todoroki but deku spoke up and said that yes he knew that todoroki was stronger then him but he had to do his best for everyone that had been by his side and helped him out todoroki it looked like he was about to say something but then Iida came in and said that it was starting so you all went out and present mic introduced you all to the crowd then he introduced the rest of the class's you started to talk to talk to a girl who you learned name was kinoko komori who was pretty nice and you to started to talk to each other the midnight came out and asked for bakugo to come up to the stage to say a speech and bakugo basically said that said he was gonna be number 1 and that everyone was just stepping stones to his victory you created a water hand that went up to him and flicked him then brought to back to you he just looked at you all offended and you just shrugged you shoulders at him and secretly flipped him off the midnight said that it was time for the first competition that turned out to be an obstacle race and everyone went to the tunnel midnight also said that anything went the the buzzer thing went off and everyone started running todorki froze the ground which you easily passed seeing as you just used you water to kinda just ski across it this went on till the last obstacle which you sided to run across it cause you could see where the bombs where planted and came in 12th place.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ