Ch 6

You walked into the classroom and saw mina, jiro, tokoyami, Momo, and sero all talking and went up to them. Mina: hey y/n, you: hey what's up guys, Momo: where just talking about what where gonna do after school wanna come, you: sure. Then Mr.Aziawa walked in and everyone was surprised to see him he then started to talk about the sports festival coming up then the class went on like always.

*At the end of class*

You where packing up every thing from class today and when you where done you went over to the door to see what all the commotion was about and apparently there was students from other classes blocking the door bakugo started to say that they just came her to scope out the competition and started to walk away but before he could you flicked him in the neck he just looked at you offended and you just smirked and laughed a little at his face then this purple hair kid who was shinso said that yes it was true that most of the people came here to scope out the competition but then he said that if the faculty feels like they did good at the sports festival then they would be transferred into the hero course and then some blonde dude started saying stuff that you kinda just toned it all out of your head bit if was giving you a migraine but before you could do anything this girl with orange hair smacked him in the back of the head shutting him up. Then after every one left and you, Mina, Tokyami, momo and sero and you ended up dragging kirishima and bakugo with you guys and all went to the beach.

Next chapter will be all about them at the beach ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ