Pranks Before Parties

Another P.O.V.

It'd been a few peaceful days after Clay and George had hung out together, they were just two friends, hanging out.

Nothing else. No feelings.

Or atleast only hidden feelings. Just small bits of affection and highschool "love"

"Hey George!"

"What- oh its you, hi Clay what do you need?:

"Nothing much, just reminding you that the party's today"

"Oh thanks, I almost forgot"

"Cool cool so whaddya doing?"

"I'm on free period so nothing basically"

"Hmm since this is my free period too, I've been meaning to ask you, do you think you want me to introduce you to my friends?"

"Umm sure?"

"Great! Come with me!"

Clay was holding George's hand- well more like grabbing, but still the same thing had happened a few days ago. George was confused, angry, and scared.

Why did he have to be gay?

Why did he have to hide his feelings?

Why did he like Clay....?

The rather unpleasant thought quickly dropped out of George's head, he was Clay's friend, nothing more, nothing less.

"George?"

"Huh, what?"

"These are some of my closest friends! This is Nick,"

"Wussup"

"Uhm h- hi?"

George's  voice was very noticeably shaky and uncomfortable, Clay, of course noticed George's uncomfortable behavior and tried to lift his confidence. By doing a few things actually,

First of all, he tried making corny dad jokes, which then gave out into a few laughs from around them.

He secondly tried to do a few embarrassing dances, as he tried doing rEnEgAdE, tHe FlOsS, and tHe OrAnGe JuStIcE. The last one he was quite good at if we're being honest.

After Clay had boosted up George's mood, Clay continued on introducing George to the rest of his friends.

"Hi George!"

Clay? No. That wasn't his voice. It was a voice of a male, for sure, but a hardly recognizable voice. Then it clicked. Nick. One of Clay's friends.

"Hi"

"Well George, since I'm the best friend ever, I've decided that I'm going to prank Clay!"

"And how does this uh involve me?"

"I'm glad you asked! You, George, are going to be the main part of my prank. I have it all planned out. So, since Clay knows that you would most likely not prank him, he trusts you."

"Ok..."

"And with the trust that he has for you, we are going to prank him by pretending that someone hurt you"

"Are you sure this is a good idea? And if we are going to do this then shouldn't we do it after today. Cause we are going to a party today"

"Eh, well you might have a point but, that will never stop me from doing pranks. NOW. TIME FOR THE ULTIMATE PRANK!"