WHAT THE-

Another P.O.V.

"Oh, I've been meaning to ask you, there's a new years party that I've been meaning to go to. Would you like to come?"

George paused for a second,

George P.O.V.

Party? Seems fun. Wait. No. Clay is probably joking. I hope. Or I'll seem like a terrible friend.

Another P.O.V.

George hesitated as he struggled to come to a answer,

"I know your joking."

"Uh... I wasn't joking... but I mean its fine if you don't want to come."

George P.O.V.

Shit

Another P.O.V.

"W-what.. uhm.. sorry I didn't know. I thought you were joking. I would like to go but I understand if you don't want to bring me anymore."

"Oh. Well its fine. I can tell that you didn't mean it. We can go to the party, its this Friday. Around 9:30-1:00 you can text me when your ready."

"Okay!"

*beep

"I-I should pick this up."

On Phone, George P.O.V.

GEORGE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

Oh. Uh. Hi mom..

DON'T HI MOM ME. WHERE. HAVE. YOU. BEEN.

Ok. First of all calm down. I'm fine, I've just been at a friends house.

Ugh. Jesus, you had me so worried. We'll talk about this at home. Since its 4:00, you can come home whenever, just be back by 8:00. Also, who is this friend?

His name is Clay, I became friends with him today also he's actually really nice.

Thats nice that you've already made a friend, just remember that we're going to talk about the fact that you didn't tell me you were coming home late when you come home.

Ok ok! Now, bye!

Bye, and-

*beep

"Hey George, you good!"

"Oh yeah, it was just my mom checking where I was."

"Cool, wanna watch another movie?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice, which one?"

"Eh, you choose"

"What, why me? I chose the last one! You have to choose this one"

"Fine."

I actually wonder what movie he'll pick.

Another P.O.V.

Since George was deep in thought, he didn't hear the laughing grin on Clay's face,

"Done."

"Finally, that wasn't that hard now was it? What movie did you pick?"

...

"WHAT THE-"