"Jungkook where am I? How did you break in, Yoongi put a lot of security in our house?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook who was now sitting close to him. He didn't like how the alpha was sitting next to him.

"Well darling, were somewhere far away from that house, I had to change of plans since Jimin followed me when I founded a good place to hide you but needed to change that. Oh, I have my ways to break in I knew Yoongi would go to work since I know his schedule so I made my move to get you." Jungkook smiled evilly.

Taehyung shriveled at what Jungkook said, so Jungkook was planning this he just needed the moment when Yoongi would leave him alone.

That's when a thought came to his mind.

"Jungkook please take me back, I won't tell Yoongi to hurt you but please let me go. I and Yoongi both mated and marked each other if were departed from each other can make us suffer. Please take me back", Taehyung said desperately.

If both mates marked each other, and they are separated for a few weeks or months without having any skinship. These marks would start rashing almost like dissolving. Both of them could have health issues, feel the pain of each other, or even worse die...

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, "Don't worry you have your pups."

Taehyung felt his heart drop, of course, how could he forget. Since their pups were made from both of them, their mating bond won't break maybe...

Jungkook caressed Taehyung's cheek, "I will never let you die or take you back to him. You're going to stay with me forever." Jungkook kissed the forehead of Taehyung.

Taehyung started to cry, will he ever see Yoongi?

'Please Yoongi come'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

2 weeks later...

J-hope was still in the hospital waiting for Jimin to wake up soon. It has been 2 weeks since Taehyung was kidnapped and Jimin not waking up.

J-hope couldn't sleep very well, he would go visit his best friend only to see a heartbreaking sight. Yoongi looked terrible, he had swollen eyes, dark circles not even eating regularly.

Jin and Namjoon moved into Yoongi's house, they don't want the true blood to stay alone.

Jin would cook for Yoongi trying to make him eat some food but Yoongi would refuse. He wants to search for Taehyung and his pups soon. Yoongi doesn't know his pup's gender, also because Taehyung would be in labor soon.

Jin felt bad for Yoongi being separated from your mate is the worst thing ever.

Namjoon would help Yoongi looking for his son, they did call the polices but they would take too long.

Yoongi would go insane if he doesn't find his mate, he would cry in the nights hugging Taehyung's clothes sniffing his scent from them. He will go to the room of his twins, everything was prepared for them to arrive. But they won't see it.

Yoongi felt like dying his heart tearing in pieces as if someone was scratching him with a knife.

J-hope sighed, he wished he could get his hands on Jungkook and beat him up until the very end.

That's when he felt a movement, J-hope looked at Jimin's hands moving slowly. He felt his heart pounding through his ears.

He looked up, seeing Jimin open his eyes slowly trying to adjust to the bright lights.

"J-J-Jimin you're awake!" J-hope whisper yelled. "What a-are you feeling right now?"

J-hope jumped out of his seat, to see if Jimin was uncomfortable.

Jimin looked around his surrounding, he looked at his boyfriend being worried that's when he felt pain in his stomach.

He touched his stomach only to feel it flat.

He widened his eyes, "N-NO, HOBI WHERE IS MY BABY! PLEASE TELL ME THAT MY BABY SURVIVED PLEASE!" Jimin screamed tears falling.

J-hope tried to calm down his mate, it won't be good for his health.

"Jimin calm down please," J-hope said calmly hugging his boyfriend. Trying not to hurt him. Jimin cried on J-hope's chest, he was going to finally meet his baby but to only be taken away. Is this his real punishment?

"Jimin your pup..."

That's the update, I'll update tomorrow I don't know? So I want to ask y'all guys a question, would y'all like me to double update on Christmas and New Year's? Just tell okay? Also, I SPOILED SOMETHING THAT I SHOULDN'T SPOIL! IT WAS THE GENDERS OF THE BABY! I WANTED THAT AS SECRET BUT ME BEING STUPID AND ON A RUSH I PUT THAT! I JUST NOTICED IT AND WANTED SOMEONE TO WHACK ME IN THE HEAD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Maybe next time I won't do this again. Bye take care💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜