Background

Well here we go. I guess I need to start at the beginning or as far back as I can remember. My life has been a series of up and downs, turns and flips. But who's hasn't. I thought I had it made, then my whole life went crashing down. I've been trying to build it back up, but it's like when crumble up a sheet of paper. When you unfold the pease of paper their r still the creases will never to be fixed. But isn't that just life. I've been trying to tell people what I'm going threw but I can't ever trust anyone to say it or even get the words out of my mouth. When and if you actually still reading this ((thank u if u r)) you'll probably realize I am definitely not the best writer nor speller. But like I said this is me just throwing this out their and I don't know how I'm gonna do it because whenever I think or do anything with this I shake so bad. But theirs a few things you should know if you continue to read: this will probably have swearing, I will put parts in here that are true, I will update it every now and then, and one last thing that you should probably know about me personally. I haven't cried in two years, so yeah let's just see where this goes.

((Thanks for reading I hope you stay tuned in till the next part.))