The Beginning ((Chapter 1))

The beginning of my life I thought I had it made. I guess you could say I was even spoiled. I got what I wanted when I wanted it. I had a best friend, we were two when we started to be friends. We both liked the same guy and gave him the weirdest nickname, but we thought cute. It was weird, that I never knew what she really was. I went the beach every year in the summer with my family- mom, dad, sister, brother, and step brother, they all loved me. Whenever we were together we had so much fun, even in fights one would apologize in the end. My mom and dad. Dang! They were in love. I remember them going to a concert of a guy, twice. Kindergarten, I miss the homework that was just coloring. How everyone was nice, innocent, and sweet. But what I miss the most was how may people I trusted and the friends I had. I made one in every year. Well, in till fourth. But everything was fine. I went through the years and had that guy that me and my liked seance I was two, till second grade, I remember him getting me a hug me bear in first grade. I kissed him when I was two and he kissed me, weird first kiss right? My parents, loved me and never fought, in front of me anyway. My brother, loved me and did anything I needed, my sister brought me everywhere brought me to her 8th grade dance and even in her prom photos, with my soon future brother in law. My step brother played video games with me and even taught me how to play Pac Man, some of my best memories are with my family. So I thought it would be like that forever. But that's the thing I thought my life was set. I knew what I wanted to be, how I was gonna get their, and even who was gonna help me their. But that was when I was six. I had my family, my neighbor, who is still with me to this day, and my best friend or so I thought........