┈━═☆ Chapter twenty-three ☆═━┈

★彡 - 彡★
❝Kiss me❞
★彡 - 彡★

☆~•~•~☆

Jeongguk's Pov:

On the way back home the ride was silent.
The only thing that could be heard was the wheels of the car kissing the road.
Taehyung sat between Jungkook and I who seemed to be lost in thought and I was lost in thought too.
He would look down and fiddle with his fingers with from time to time when Jungkook wouldn't react to him calling his name or brushing his hand against his thigh.

All I could think about however was the  encounter from earlier that I had with him.
The mischievous glint in his dreamy eyes,
The knowing smirk,
The way he whispered like that and grabbed ahold of my tie to have our bodies pressed against each other.
This hybrid has me going crazy and he knows it.
He's aware of how he does it too.
To top it all off he uses it to his advantage.

It's like he has multiple personalities.
One moment he's being all cute and cuddly with Jungkook,
Nexy minute he's teasing and dominant with me,
Other times he's a mixture of both and it's confusing but it draws my attention in knowing more and more about this hybrid.

The car comes to a halt and Jungkook is the first to get out and rush towards the mansion but in a surprisingly calm manner.
Taehyung is about to follow but I take a hold of his hand and pull him back to sit again.
He looks at me and quirks an eyebrow suspiciously.
His blue green eyes glowing in the darkness of the car.
"What is it?"
He sounds annoyed but I don't care.
Not when he teased me like that earlier.
Not when he said those things in that tone that I can't stop thinking about.

I look into his eyes and try not to get uneasy under his strong gaze
Of course it is a challenge for me but I manage to maintain eye contact despite my nervousness.
"You do know that Jungkook is a little pissed right?"
"Wha-you know what I don't even care. Let's go inside so we can discuss this."
He pulls his hand away with a strong force causing me to frown.
I like holding his hand.

Nevertheless, I say goodnight to the driver and get out of the car.
A sigh escapes my lips as the nightly wind brushes through my hair and against my skin.
I look at the sky for a second to see the sparkling of the millions of stars and the moon shining ever so brightly.
"These people are going to be the death of me."
With a low grumble I allow my feet to lead me to the inside of the house and get comfortable.

I remove my shoes when I get to the room.
"I'm going to take a shower."
I nod at Jungkook and he takes his leave then I make my way to the kitchen completely forgetting that I haven't seen Taehyung since i've entered the house.

Nevertheless, I brush it off and open the fridge to reveal multiple sections of food I can choose from.

Jungkook's Pov:

I set the water in the shower to a warm temperature.
After doing that I begin to remove my clothing but when I see Taehyung at the door with an innocent yet evil smile my soul almost jumps out of my body.
"Jesus Taehyung. You scared me."

I shake my head and let my hands fall to my sides instead when I see the smirk on his face.
What is this hybrid up to now?
I raise an eyebrow when I see that his eyes move from my face to my torso then below.
Then they trail back up to meet my eyes and if that doesn't look like the most seductive thing to ever exist then I don't know what does.