I took a sip of it. before moaning into the drink. 

"oh, yea this is one hell of a good drink." 

"right, it will be our special drink for tonight."  

"well I have some papers I need to finish, and then a date I need to get ready for so see ya"

"wait, hold on, the boss is going on a date. must be his one and only alpha. what was his name again...kami....komo....ah yea K-a-c-c-h-a-n" 

"just so you know his name is katsuki Bakugo," he smirked at me. 

"you must know everything about this guy."  I blushed at his comment. before turning around ready to leave. 

"oi boss, did you take on some colognes or anything like that?" 

"no, why you asking?" 

"nothing you just smell nicer than before, like you have sweetened your scent even more."

"what really?" I tried smelling myself but couldn't smell a thing.

"maybe it's just me. oh well, see ya later boss." confused as ever. I walked backstage and to my office. I meet all the others on my walk.

I sat on my chair, I looked at the papers that I had to look trough. we had gotten more people who had wanted to start working. I still needed new waitresses since we are few in the staff. so I was reading through the CV, many looked qualified so I just had to pick someone out of my own instinct. or who I think would be able to work here.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket I went and grabbed it and looked thinking it was kacchan?

"Unkown number?" I picked it up even so.

"Hello?"

"I warned you Izuku midoriya, don't try playing with me."

"who is this?"

"you will know sooner than later midoriya, but be careful. we don't want an accident to happen, do we?" my eyes widen.

"Listen to me, I don't care who you are but stop calling me or I'll call the police on you."

"even if you end up calling the police they won't be able to help you. so good luck. goodbye for now." the next thing I hear is the thoot thoot sound of the phone hanging up.

"who is this person and what does he want from me?"I looked at the number before blocking it. good luck trying to call me again.

but who is there that knows who I am, and want to harm me? I can't think of anyone.

feeling uneasy about this guy, but if I make a fuss out of it kacchan will eventually find out about this and he will be too worried to let me out of sight. I shouldn't bring him into this.

now, since I mention kacchan. it's time. I stood up from the chair and walked out.

I got a taxi and went to kacchan's workplace. I walked in and the lady that greets everyone was standing there. she looked at me and smiled.

"Hello sir, do you have an opponent or?"

"Oh I'm here to meet um katsuki bakugo." she smiled before picking up the phone and dilling numbers.

"Hello, Mr. bakugo there is a man declaring he is here to meet you."

I could hear muffle dwords from the other side.

"yes, ok yes. I'll let him know."

"MR. bakugo is waiting for you. if you take the elevator to your right and to the 15fht floor." I beamed before nodding.