Mori had left leaving [Y/n] and Mira back to their awkward silence, again according to Mira. [Y/n]'s mind was once again somewhere else. She had slight pink on her cheeks. 'He was worried?' [Y/n] thought.

"Well I'm gonna go get ready for the fight." Mira said getting up and grabbing her sword.

"Uh huh...yah ok I'll catch you later!" [Y/n] said waving her hand around not even looking up at Mira.

Mira gave a confused expression but shook it off and started walking away. [Y/n] was sitting there for a few minutes before she awoke from her daze. [Y/n] blinked twice and jumped up, she cracked her neck and stared walking away, as well.

[Y/n] was walking towards a vending machine. She saw Mori in front of his room, struggling to get the door open. She took one glance at the vending machine and then at Mori. She sighed and walked towards him.

"You need help there, Mori?" [Y/n] asked

"Huh?....oh yah! Heh, my door won't open I think it's locked?" Mori said trying to open the door with more force.

"Uhh! Whatever I'll just gonna take a nap, I'm sleepy!" Mori exclaimed

"Umm ok? Well now that you got that decided, I'm hungry so I'm gonna get something from the vending machine, you want anything before you go take a nap?" [Y/n] asked.

Mori repeatedly shook his head in a yes motion before following [Y/n] to the vending machine. She was in front of Mori and started inserting her money in the machine. Mori eyes started to droop and he yawned.

[Y/n] had gotten her snacks and turned around to ask Mori if he wanted something but dropped her them when a body fell on top of her. To be more exact, Mori's body fell on top of her. She catched him in time and looked at his face only for him to be sleeping.

'Did he just actually fall asleep?!'

'What am I gonna do, with a sleeping Mori on top of me?!'

'......my snacks' :( 

[Y/n] sighed picked up her snacks, put them in her pockets and pushed Mori off of her. She got up rubbed her hands together and carried Mori on her back. Surprisingly he wasn't that heavy. She started walking away finding a place to put him down, she pouted and mumbled "Now I have to find a place to put him....and I have to wait to eat my snacks!" While [Y/n] was talking to herself she did not know the Mori was smiling.

~~TIME SKIP TO WHERE YOU FIND PLACE TO PUT MORI! (Still in 3rd POV)~~

[Y/n] sighed as she put Mori down on a chair, Mori still sleeping. She rubbed her shoulders and sat down next to him. [Y/n] didn't want Mori to be there alone but she didn't want to miss the fight. Luckily, there was a tv right in front them so she can still see what's gonna go down. [Y/n] got her crushed snacks from her pocket, opened them and started eating them. Mori had his head leaning on the wall, but it slowly started slipping and ended up falling on
[Y/n]'s shoulder making her tense.

[Y/n] relaxed when the fight started. She got comfortable in the chair. She tried moving Mori's head away with her finger but it would always fall right back on her shoulder. She sighed and looked at the tv.

"NOW! The G.O.H semifinals for Group A will begin!!" T said

Deawi was now entering the fighting rink.

"First up we have Deawi Han entering from the blue corner! A Lv. 9 Kyokushin karate user! He's left a deep impression on us with his simple and honorable fighting style!" T announced

Mira now entered the fighting a little late after typing a message.

"Next, in the red corner! The only women at the G.O.H! Mira Yoo takes her entrance! She's also power Lv. 9, the same as Han!! And her martial arts of choice is Wolgwang Swordsmanship! Her HP is lower than Hans, but as long as she got her sword it's anyone's game!!"

[Y/n] was peacefully watching the fight when Mori's phone got a text message. He woke up making [Y/n] annoyed.

'Seriously he woke up because of that? I literally tried waking him up many times, but he wouldn't budge!' She thought

While thinking, Mori looked at the message and his eyes widen. He looked at [Y/n] who was eating her snacks harshly and tapped her shoulder. She looked at him with a glare then with a confused expression as he put his phone right in her face so she could read the text message.

Going back to the fight, T announced, "During Semifinals, A 5-round system will be applied."

Mira and Deawi glared at each other as they took their stance.

"Nice facial expression." Mira said 'That expression means he'll fight me with all of his strength, so I can also give it my all!"

[Y/n] and Mori where now running to the rink with scared expressions on their face as they where breathing harshly.

"Now... both players get ready."

"FIGHT"
_______________________
___________

AUTHORS NOTE: Short, I know! Sorry for that I just wanted to get a chapter out as soon as possible. Umm for anyone who cares why I didn't update for a month almost was just basically I sorta lost inspiration to write.

Like I didn't see why I should continue, and I also had a little bit of writers block. I know this story just is basically coping what!happens in the story but it's hard to do that while adding another character and making them important to the story while trying not to change the story as much. It's also hard to be switching off from Wattpad to WEBTOON so I can make sure the story goes the way it actually goes.

Anyways, sorry for my bickering and sorry for not updating, Have a nice day!!

Oh and I lowkey hate this chapter, especially the parts where it was just you and Mori. I think it's cringey but I'm too lazy to fix it.

Bye Bye <3

Word Count: 1666

Edited! (Sorta)