Chapter 4

AUTHORS NOTE: Ok so I just wanna say the romantic relationship between you and Mori will be slow! There will be hints that you both like each other but you guys won't confess for a while! Hopefully you guys are cool with that, other than that enjoy :)
______________________________
__________________

3RD POV

"Good Luck!" Both Y/N and Mira said to each before taking there sides of the rink.

Executive T was in the middle of them counting down from three, then two, and lastly one, "GO!" He said.

[Y/n] ran to Mira and gave a punch to her stomach, Mira winced in pain before [Y/n] kicked her on her side. Mira went back before she positioned her sword in front of her, she swung her sword at [Y/n] and [Y/n] blocked it by going under. While [Y/n] went under and Mira swung her sword up and said, "Got you!" Mira swinged the sword down hitting
[Y/n]'s back. [Y/n] screamed in pain, she went back, swung her leg around and kicked Mira's legs causing her to fall as well. [Y/n] kicked herself up waiting for Mira to get up, once Mira got up [Y/n] punched Mira which caused her to drop her sword. [Y/n] kicked Mira's sword father from Mira so she didn't have her weapon.

[Y/n] smirked at Mira before running at her, [Y/n] threw punches to Mira's face. Mira would go back after every punch so she she was now against the ropes that went around the rink. Mira smirked at
[Y/n] which caused her to give a confused expression. Mira punched [Y/n] back, she put her fingers close together so it looked like her hands were swords. Mira swung her hands like a sword which caused [Y/n]'s shirt to rip showing off some of her bra. At this point every man in the audience was roaring that they got to see some of her bra.

MORI POV

When Mira cut some of [Y/n]'s shirt it showed her bra I couldn't help but stare. Every man in the audience was roaring at this. For some reason it angered me, I gave a snarl but nobody heard me as I was watching it through the tv since the executives were still deciding what to do with me. The thing is I didn't understand was why this angered me. I ignored it and gave a sigh before continuing to watch the fight.

3RD POV

[Y/n] was blushing from embarrassment and anger as everybody was screaming how they could see her bra.  Mira realized what she did and apologized,
[Y/n] was more mad than she should have been as she remembered the people wearing mask so she looked at Mira and a part of her eyes went white.

Mujin eyes widen before thinking to himself 'She is using it way to early, if she continues this and loses control we will have to stop it before she does something she might regret.'

[Y/n] rushed to Mira and and started to throw punches, [Y/n]'s punches were getting stronger than the last causing Mira to fall and lose her breath.
[Y/n] uppercut Mira's chin causing her to fly up,
[Y/n] flew above Mira and elbowed her down. Mira had her eyes closed so when she opened them she saw that [Y/n]'s eyes were almost completely white. [Y/n] was hovering over her as she was about to give a punch to Mira, the executives circled around [Y/n] like they did with Mori. [Y/n] felt something very powerful and familiar, her eyes were starting to look human again.

Mujin Park came walking towards the rink with his hand out. His cross tattoo was showing and he said, "Stand down, Executive E!"

[Y/n] was breathing very heavily before hey eyes went to back to their normal color. Mira eyes widen and so did the crowd, they realized that [Y/n] was an executive.

[Y/n] looked at Mira's hurt body with a sad expression "Sorry" was all [Y/n] said before she walked off the rink.

Y/N POV