Chapter 11

AUTHORS NOTE: The fan-art is mine, it's not good but I just wanted to draw something associated to this story. [Y/n] has blood all over her because this happens when Mujin first finds you, so it has something to do with your past. The whole point of this drawing was to show them both being caressed my their parents/guardians, [Y/n], Mujin and Mori, Teajin. Sorry if this isn't how you looked like as a kid but I wanted to have some type of character, but all the gray and white parts are your features and color of you choice :) Enjoy the chapter!

___________________________
__________________

3RD POV

Deawi had stretched his arms and thought to himself, 'Last month....was living hell.'

"I wonder how they've been training themselves?" He said to himself.

He heard a noise and looked to the side to see Mira leaning on a tall stick and breathing harshly.

"Water!" She desperately said.

Deawi gave her a bottle of water and she started gulping it down. She sighed and wiped her face.

"How was your training?" Deawi asked

Mira took another gulp of water, and sneezed. She started spouting out the water making a rainbow. A little kid was right next to them and told his mother "Mom, Look! A rainbow!"

"Anyways.... Why aren't they here yet..?"

Deawi checked his watch and saw that [Y/n] and Mori where already two hours late.
___

Deawi and Mira had went to the clinic of Bongchim Nah to fetch Mori. Mira had repeatedly hit her shoulder while they were getting led to a room.

"If you're not feeling good, why don't you just get acupuncture here?" Deawi suggested to Mira.

"I hate getting acupuncture."

"Here we are." The lady that was leading them said.

She looked inside the room and saw that nobody was there. She told them to wait there, and walked somewhere else.

"Let's try looking for him." Deawi said.

Mira started walking forward, mumbling how her shoulder hurt. She bumped into someone and the person asked if she was ok? She said she was fine and started walking away but turned around and said "Mori.....Jin?"

Mori laughed and picked up his hair that was down. He showed the scar that was on his forehead and Mira punched him right in his face.

"You sure are taking it easy, aren't you?!" She screamed

They had left the clinic and now where walking down a street.

"How was you training?" Mira asked.

"I just had a long rest. The only teacher I listen to is my grandpa." Mori said

"So you didn't learn about GP?"

"What's that?"

"Aren't your clothes really heavy, then?"

"No way! I just rested." Mori laughed "By the way, where's [Y/n]?"

"Oh! I texted her and she said she'll meet us a little later. I sent her our location in case she wanted to know where we were."

An old lady had called over Mori and gave him tangerines as he had helped her when she went to the clinic. Mira was confused on what was happening, so Mori acupunctured her chest.
___

Y/N POV

I just had finished with my training with Q and was gonna meet Mori and the gang. I changed my training clothes into a more laid back outfit.