Chapter 5

AUTHORS NOTE: Oh shizzles, Thank You guys so much for 400+ reads!! It actually means a lot to me so thank you! I also wanna say this chapter might have a little bit of cursing(like one curse word in the beginning and that's it :/) so yah anyways onto the story :) yay!!
______________________
__________

3RD POV

The little girl had reached her had to touch the woman's face but got lightly slapped away. The woman had looked her dead in the eye before saying her last words,

"I hope you die you fucking monster!"

The little girl had bursted out crying mumbling 'why did you do this?' or ' I don't wanna kill again.' The man that had saved her earlier lightly tapped her shoulder. The little girl looked to see him taking out his hand to grab.

"I can make that possible, I can help you never kill again." The man said

The little girl felt his emotions and knew he was sincere, she softly put her bloody hand on his. He helped her up and they started walking towards the exit. She looked at him and he looked at her, he gave a smile.

"I'm Mujin Park, by the way."

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes to my ceiling, I got up from my bed and stared at my hand.

I gave a frown 'Why did I start remembering this again, why is it coming back now?' I shook my head before going to my dresser and putting on more formal cloths since I sadly would not be competing in the tournament any longer.

I ate breakfast brushed my teeth and went out the door and started walking to the GOH building. On my way there I bumped into Mira and Deawi, we had decided to walk the rest of the way there together, everything was quiet until Deawi broke the silence.

"So, [Y/n] now that you lost the tournament what will you be doing?" He asked

"Well since my cover is now broken, and everybody knows I'm an executive I will most likely be doing the duties of the executives. Like just watching over the fights, making sure nothing bad happens." I responded with.

He responded with "oh ok" before Mira had looked at the sky and asked,

"Who do you think is gonna win, Mori or the Executive Q guy?"

"Umm, well I know Q more than I know Mori and Q is strong but then again Mori can be unpredictable at times, so we will just have to see," I said

"True" Mira said and Deawi nodded in agreement.

~~TINY TIME SKIP~~

We had finally made it to the tournament. Mira and Deawi were seated in the front row, while I had went with the other executives. It was only ten minutes until the match would start and Mori was still not here. Executive T in the meantime was explaining the rules of this fight saying things as 'Whatever method is used does not matter' and 'if Mori manages to get the commissioner down just once he wins.'

While saying this Executive Q so happened to drop his cards making them impale the ground from its edges. 'What a show off,' I thought.

"4 minutes to go. Shall we...." " ....Delay the match a little?" Executive P interrupted.

"Sadly we can not provide anymore favors," I said "Some disqualified participants have voiced complaints about this matter. If we were to give him another chance it would cause a huge problem."