Chapter 11 Machine Mayhem

Third Person POV

'What the hell Chan, what is this! Why did you invite us here, were all gonna die because of you, you hoe!' Sana paced back and forth trying to calm down.

'How the hell was I supposed to know this was gonna happen?! And watch who your calling a hoe, hoe!' He pouted, but he knew what Sana said was right.

He knew people were going to die.

'Guys calm down, it said we had to find artifacts right? so lets just look for them and we can leave.' Minnie said looking around for anymore clues.

Everyone started searching around the first floor, in hopes of finding a clue. Meanwhile Sana pulled Joong  aside from the group.

(Italics=Whisper for now)
'Dude remember what the letter said?' Sana whispered making sure no one heard them. 'Ms.Girl- you think I would be able to remember all the shit Chan said? No- all I remember is were searching for a clue and what, 2 artifacts? Or was it 3..' He trailed off.

'I- homie- I swear out of all the people I could have dragged and I pulled you..' she sighed 'Anyways- the letter said people had to die in order to gain the 4 artifacts. Meaning in which, more of us have to die. Do you get it now?' She pulled the letter out checking if there was anything on it.

She looked at the symbol, trying to remember if she's seen it before.

'Joong. We have to stick together, I dont care if your the most annoying person I've met but we both dont wanna die so lets make.. ugh I cant believe I'm saying this' She rolled her eyes, not wanting to say what shes about to say.

'Lets make an alliance. Chan is my bestfriend, I've known him for so long but, he invited us here most likely knowing what was gonna happen so..lets make an alliance against Chan. Lets gather the people who think Chan has something to do with whats happening.' She tapped Joong's shoulder and left him there staring at the back of her trying to process what happened.

'The fuck- this bitch a physco.' He shook his head and continued looking for clue.

Suddenly Sarah walks in with a box, gathering everyones attention to the study.

'Wait a damn minuto- last time ms.girl walked in with something our friend died 😃 what the fu-' Chaeryoung pointed at Sarah backing up.

'This arrived earlier in the post today, I dont know what it is.' Sarah said placing it on the table.

'Ms.Girl- if theres another head under there I wont hesitate to throw this book at you.' Johnny said clutching the book in his hands.

'Well "Ms.Girl"' She said emphasising the words 'I dont know whats under here so check for yourself lad.' She snapped back, she slowly walked back next to Arthur.

'Girl- anyways.' He said lifting the cover off the vase looking item, as the others had already opened the box.

Under it revealed a hand with marks over it. The hand was placed in a round vase similiar to which the rose in Beauty and the Beast.

The vase was placed on a platform which had a little plaque attached to it, revealing a clue.

'BOII! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT- HOMIE WHY IS THERE A HAND- you know what I'm not even suprised at this point-' Solar stood there looking at the others running around as if they just saw their parents having Seggsy Time.

Solar walked up to the vase and read the small plaque attached.

'What the hell is that! Why are you going near it 😭. You finna die hoe !' Chaeryoung spat praying gibberish at this point.

'Yall let me read.. it says..'

-----------------------------------------------

kinda short but eh im tired its 4 am 💀 anyways i was thinking of adding a gif of each character at the end to calm your tender souls, ik im too nice 😏 jk shut up hoe IM KIDDING. anyways enjoy your gif 😙

 anyways enjoy your gif 😙

so fine and for what ✋😭

-arlo