Let's Have faith In Barbie

"Welcome to todays Bullshit ladies and gents!" Y/n smiled in her kitchen "I come to you today from my wonderful kitchen, with a camera set up... are you proud of me?" she smiled leaning on the counter top of the island "Today we are doing something someone suggested to me On the wonderful twitter page that was, and I quote 'Bake something while drunk' so... Here I am two bottles of Rose and half a bottle of vodka and Here I fucking am!" she smiled "It would have been a full bottle of Vodka but someone stole it while I went to pee" she laughs "now you may already noticed that I am in focus and have good lighting for my set up, Now you may be asking yourself did I buy a new camera? Did I get some skills" she laughs "and the answer is no. I just got myself a man slave" she smiled "Who - god damn it what are you- okay I have my little action camera here so I'm showing you the veiw I'm getting" she says as the camera changed seeing Thomas sat behind her camera set up on a tall kitchen chair drinking from a bottle "God damn it Thomas!" she yelled "is that my Diserano?"

"Yes" He smiled as he put the bottle down

"You little fucking sod! that was not for you"

"It was in the alcohol cupboard I was told to get drunk so... the fault is yours for not checking on me"

"what I have to check on you every ten minuets?"

"I can not be left alone" he says "Like a baby with a toaster" 

"Are you a baby thomas?"

"I'm your baby"

"You can tell I'm slightly more sober then he is. Actually correction I am more used to being drunk then Thomas it" she laughs as the camera went back "Now! the thing... we are making cakes. But I thought due to... the drunkenness it probably wasn't the best idea to be doing it from scratch because. Okay I'll be honest I don't know how to do it anyway. so I got a box mix"

"Owww Box mix"

"Yes today we are cooking with the wonderful lady herself, With Barbie" she says putting a bright pink box on the table 

"You're just as pretty as barbie y/n"

"Awww thank you Thomas. we are very drunk right now. You can tell because we are being nice to each other" she giggled "If we are drinking the diseranro then... gimme" she says as Thomas handed it to her his arm only just making it into frame "ahhh thank you my man slave" she smiled starting to drink

"What does Barbie say?" 

"Barbie says we need two eggs, two... Two Of Thomas!" 

"Hu?"

"It says Two TBS of water, so... how many water are you thomas?"

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhhh... I would say I'm a cup"

"A cup? what cup?" 

"The cup in your cupboard that says the funny thing." He says

"The funny thing ?" she laughs going into the cupboard and getting a mug "The one that says my dicks not to small you have a large Virginia"  

"Yes! I am one of those of water" He smiled 

"Okay, and we need... nothing else just water and eggs. Ohh but you can put on barbie special sprinkles"

"I want Barbie sprinkles" 

"Those are sold separately"

"God damn Barbie... What a bitch" He says "I wanted Sprinkles"

"I'm sorry sweetheart"

"I'm no longer excited for this activity" 

"I know, How about since the sink is over there... and the vodka is here. I'm replacing water with vodka"