"The car is here. I won't be gone for a super long time. I should be back around 10 or 11. You should try and get some more sleep. It's early and we have a long day," he says with his cheek laying on my head.

I nuzzle into his warm chest, his scent surrounding me like a blanket. I never wanted to leave the safety that his arms provided.

I let out a sigh.

"Okay. Do you know what time you will be on?" I ask.

"I have a sound check at 7 and then I think I do the interview at 8:30 and the performance at 9. I'm doing Adore You, Golden, and Watermelon Sugar."

"Okay. I'm gonna watch."

He lets out a little laugh and gives me a squeeze.

"I have to go baby. I'll see you when I get home," he says, pressing his lips to my hair.

"Okay."

He breaks away and picks up his bag that he put on the chair next to us and we start to go to the front door.

"Bye love. I'll see you soon," he says, opening the door and giving me a quick peck on the forehead.

"I'll see you soon!"

He shuffles out the door and to the elevators, running his one hand through his hair before turning back and smiling at me. I close the door and go back over to the fort in the living room to pick up my phone.

5:12am.

I let out a sign and got back under the covers to try and get some more sleep.

...

I opened my eyes a little while later to find that I had only gotten an extra 2 hours of sleep. I also found out that it turned out to be impossible to fall back to sleep without the warmth of Harry's arms around me.

It was now 7:23 in the morning.

I was on my phone checking my email and other random things, when I clicked on my Instagram to see a bunch of new notifications.

My 800 followers who had grown exponential overnight to 7,000. A bunch of comments had been left on my posts and new people had viewed my story.

Wow.

I mean, I didn't really think people would be able to find me that quickly. I mean it was one night and they only knew my name. But honestly what was I expecting. Let's not forget that I was in Harry's fandom, well I still am but now we're dating, I know how it works. I swear Harries are like fucking FBI agents.

I decided to not really read the comments.

I was a realistic person and I knew not all of them would be nice. I know myself and I know that seeing those and reading those would send me back into that dark place that I had worked so hard to get out of.

I finally got out of the fort, put my phone on the counter and started up the coffee machine to make myself some liquid energy. While I'm waiting for that, I walk up stairs to brush my teeth and change. I put on a new pair of leggings and I walked over to Harry's closet and pulled out his Columbia Records hoodie and slid it on.

It smells like him.

That sweet scent of vanilla that matched mine, with some woody undertones and a hit of tobacco.

I walk back down stairs while throwing my hair up and go over to see the mug that I had placed under the machine now full. I grab the creamer Harry had gotten for me from the fridge and put a splash in. I check my phone, while taking a sip, to see a text from Harry.