Chapter 18

💙Enemies or Lovers?: Chapter 18🦅

Kails POV
today was Christmas day. I was so happy because I couldn't wait to spend time with my family and enjoy the snow storm. Ace:"finally your awake we want our gifts" I laughed and shook my head. Kails:"calm down Ace" Darry:"let's sit down around the tree and give our gifts to everyone" Kails:"great idea" we all sat down around the tree and started giving out the gifts. Kaden's gang opened their gifts first. They all got either dog tags or switches. I gave them new leather jackets with their logo. Kaden:"sweet thanks sis" Kails:"it's no problem you all deserve it" I gave Johnny his gift, I could see tears in his eyes. Pony:"what is it?" Johnny:"Dally and Kailey want to adopt me" Kails:"since Dal is already an adult, and I'll be one in about a year we could adopt you if you would like" Johnny:"I would love to be adopted!" he cried and gave me and Dal a big hug. Johnny:"thank you so much" Dally:"we love you and we want you to know that we will always be there for you" Johnny:"I love you guys too" Kails:"here Pone" he opened his gift. It was all the book and movies he loved. Pony:"oh my god thank you!" Kails:"no problem, Dare open yours" Darry:"wow thank you so much, how did you know I needed new tools for my work?" Kails:"Pony might've helped" Darry:"thank you" Kails:"Soda" he opened it and I saw a huge smile on his face. Soda:"we were so young" Dally:"what did she get you" Soda:"it's a picture of me and her goofing around when we were young" Kails:"I'm glad you like it" Soda:"I love it" Kails:"Twooooooo your turn" he opened his gift and smiled. Two:"thanks Kails" Kails:"hey you might run out of jokes one day so I got you a joke book" he laughed and everyone else joined in. Kails:"tough guy" I passed him his gift. Dally:"thanks man I needed smokes. Wait you got me a switch?" Kails:"yep and look at the blade" Dally:"Tough guy and sweets for life" I love it thanks Sweets" Kails:"no problem, Steve here" Steve:"sweet thanks" Kails:"look at the blade too" Steve:"S + K Infinity" I love you thank you" Kails:"I love you too" I gave him a quick kiss and sat back down. Kails:"I didn't forget you Gabriel, here" Gabriel:"how did you know I needed a new journal?" Kails:"I just knew" Gabriel:"I love you" Kails:"I love you too" I opened my gifts and they were all amazing gifts. Dal got me a matching barrel ring like his, Pony got me all my favorite romance movies, Johnny got me candies, Two got me tickets for 2 at the drive in, Darry got me new boots, Soda got me pictures of us when we were young, Steve well nothing, Gabriel got me a polaroid camera, my brother and his gang got me a leather jacket like theirs. We ate lunch and enjoyed the day. Steve:"get dressed I'm bringing you somewhere" Kails:"okay!" I got dressed quickly and joined Steve downstairs. Steve:"you look as beautiful as always" Kails:"thank you, you look as handsome as always" he took my hand and led me to the lake. It was full of flowers, candles and all my favorites. Kails:"Steve you shouldn't have" Steve:"oh but I did" we sat down and he started a fire, we ate and laughed together like always. Steve:"Kails I have to tell you something" oh no this can't be good....

Word Count: 577
(Sorry for he cliffy!!!! ~𝘿♡︎)