Chapter 12

💙Enemies or Lovers?: Chapter 12🦅

Kails POV
That's when I realized that it was... Kails:"Gabriel!!?" Gabriel:"Kailey!?" I couldn't believe my eyes. The Gabriel that I was talking about to Steve earlier is standing right in front of me and I'm seeing him with my own 2 eyes. Kails:"what the hell! Why did you leave me and never come back!" Gabriel:"I didn't want to I had family issues and I had to help my dad with stuff..." Kails:"so you've got your family back that's nice" I was so happy that he was here but so mad that it's been 7 years. Gabriel:"yeah... You've changed a lot" Kails:"so did you. You look.... you look better than we were kids" he smiled and shook his head. Gabriel:"so have you.. I'm sorry for just leaving you and your brother.. It was so hard for me but I never stopped thinking about you" Kails:"I haven't either.." Gabriel:"Kailey I need to do something right now" Kails:"what?" he walked up to me and gave me the biggest hug that I've ever had. I hugged him back. Kails:"I've missed you" Gabriel:"I've missed you too" Steve:"what the-" Kails:"oh Steve this is Gabriel, Gabriel that's my boyfriend Steve" Steve:"so your the one who broke my angel's heart" Gabriel:"trust me I didn't mean to" Steve:"yeah but you still did" Steve was getting very protective and I was scared if something bad happened. Kails:"okay Steve we are okay we talked and he had a great reason to leave so suddenly" Steve looked at me then glared at Gabriel. He walked away back towards the garage. Kails:"I'm sorry about him... he's never been like that ever" Gabriel:"it's fine I get it he loves you and he's making sure no one hurts you" Kails:"trust me he don't love me.. at least no yet" Gabriel:"where do you and your brother live now?" Kails:"we live in a house not too far and it's my brother's gang living there with us" Gabriel:"your brother has a gang?" I nodded he looked at me and rolled his eyes. Gabriel:"I already know that he has changed and I haven't even seen him yet" I looked outside and there he was my brother. Kails:"speaking of the devil here he comes" Gabriel looked and Kaden walked in. Kaden:"hey so your cheating on Steve with this guy" Gabriel:"nice to see you too Kaden" Kaden:"wait what the hell!? Gabriel? since when did you get here" Gabriel:"well I got here late in the night yesterday but I just got out of the house" Kaden:"what are you doing here?" Gabriel:"I just came back" Kaden:"yeah I see that.. after 7 years" Kails:"shut up Kaden me and him are okay" Kaden:"mhmm whatever man I'll catch up with you guys later" Kails:"bye" Gabriel:"cya" With that he walked out and left to god knows where. Gabriel:"I called it he changed" Kails:"he sure did. And remember when he cared a lot about me and he protected me well he stopped caring and protecting me since he met his gang. He's not the same so now I have Ace, Blade, Dally and Soda" Gabriel:"what about that Steve dude" Kails:"idk he's just my boyfriend but the others are my best friends that are also like brothers. And I really love Steve I want to tell him but I think it's too soon" Gabriel:"listen I know you, so whenever you feel ready enough to say it just go for it, if he doesn't say it and I don't mean right away I mean he never does he's not worth it" Kails:"thanks Gabriel" Gabriel:"hey it's no problem. To me your still my best friend" Kails:"you are too..." Gabriel:"well I better get going but it was nice seeing you again, I'll see you later" Kails:"okay cya" He left and I continued working. I was serving a customer when Steve came and walked up to me, he seemed mad. Kails:"here you go have a great day" Customer:"thanks you two" they left and I looked at Steve. Kails:"babe are you okay?" Steve:"yeah just the fact that my girlfriend was flirting with her long lost best friend for about half an hour" he was getting angrier by the minute. Kails:"Steve don't assume things" Steve:"I will when it's necessary" Kails:"so you think that I like Gabriel?" he didn't say anything but nod. Kails:"okay welll you like Evie and I'm a damn rebound" he was shocked when those words came out of my mouth. I didn't mean it but I was getting heated. Steve:"your right! your just a rebound" he started laughing hard while I just stood there shocked. I felt hot tears streaming down my face. I pushed passed him and walked towards Soda. Soda:"hey Steve we- Kails what's wrong?" I ran in his arms and cried on his shoulder. Kails:"Steve and I got into a fight and he said that I was just a rebound" Dally:"he said what!"

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

He's Gabriel Martin from The Patriot

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

Word Count: 808