Chapter 17

💙Enemies or Lovers?: Chapter 17🦅

Kails POV
It was a few days before Christmas and we all had last minute gift shopping. I left with Johnny and Pony cuz I needed help with Dally, Darry and Gabriel's gifts. I had done everyone else but not Dal, Dare and Gabriel. Pony:"Darry needs new tools for his work" Johnny:"Dal needs a pack of smokes" Kails:"and I'll get Gabriel a journal since his is full, let's get the gifts" Pony:"what did you get Steve?" Kails:"a switch with our initials graved on the blade" Johnny:"that's cool he'll love it" Kails:"I hope" Pony:"he will it's Steve Randle we're talking about" we laughed and finished our gift shopping. We got to my house and warped the gifts we got and put them under the tree. This year we are spending Christmas here and not the Curtis house. Ace:"gifts!!" Kails:"ah no don't touch wait till Wednesday" Blade:"but that's so far" Dally:"it's just in 3 days you kids can wait" Kails:"thank you Dallas" he nodded an we sat down in the living room talking about random things and we heard the front door open. I looked up and it was Steve he had bruises all over his arms and face, he had cuts everywhere. Kails:"oh my god Steve!" Steve:"I'm okay" Kails:"no your not" I took his hand and went in my bathroom to clean him up. Kails:"sit down, what happened?" Steve:"my dad" Kails:"Steve why did you go there?" Steve:"because I needed something" Kails:"what was so important to get for you to almost get killed?" Steve:"I can't tell you" Kails:"and why is that?" he didn't say anything but shrug. Kails:"whatever, but your not leaving this house without me. No wait your not leaving this house till I say so" Steve:"awww cmon babeeeee" he whined. Kails:"no, your lucky that I love you enough to let you drag blood all over the house" Steve:"it was worth it" Kails:"yeah sure okay" he smirked and I rolled my eyes. I finished cleaning him up and passed him some clothes to change in. Kails:"I'll be downstairs. Steve:"okay" I went downstairs and sat down on the couch next to Gabriel and Dallas. Steve came downstairs with pants but no shirt. I felt my face get hot, I looked down at my hands so no one would see. But lucky me Steve and Dal did. Dally:"is Steve too hot for you to handle?" Kails:"no..." Steve:"she can't handle the Randle" I blushed even harder. Kails:"shut up!" he smirked and walked up to me. Steve:"you.can't.handle.the.Randle." Kails:"stop" Twobit:"she can't handle the Randle" Gabriel:"awww poor thing is redder than a tomato" Steve:"good" Steve picked me up and ran around the house screaming "she can't handle the Randle" with the gangs. Kails:"stooooppppp!!" Steve:"no" Ace:"she cannntttt handle the!" Gangs:"RANDLE!" Kails:"fine! I can't handle the Randle" Steve:"HA! You heard her she can't handle me, I'm too much for her" he placed me down and I ran in my room jumping on my bed face first in my pillow. I was so embarrassed, I felt the bed sink. Steve:"I'm sorry, it was just fun to watch you blush like crazy" Kails:"haha" Steve:"you know that I love you right?" Kails:"I know and I love you too" Steve:"let's go to the Dingo and eat with the gangs" I nodded and got dresses and we all left to the Dingo. When we got there they had to place 2 tables together since we where a lot. We ate, talked and laughed. Today was an amazing day.

word Count: 578
(Sorry for the short chapter but there's like 3 chapters left and I don't have any ideas left so bare with me lol ~𝘿♡︎)