Christmas

(Sorry to those who don't celebrate).

Bendy

Bendy yawned, sitting up and stretching his arms above his head, rubbing his tired eyes. "Good morning, sleepyhead" you chirp, catching his attention. He chuckles drousily, looking towards you, face heating up once he took in your appearance. You wore a fuzzy green dress that went down to your knees, candy cane patterned stockings and a small Santa's hat resting ontop of your head. "Holy shit...." he mumbles. You giggle, approuching him, kissing his forehead, "Merry Christmas, you dork". "Its Christmas already?! Damn, how time flew" he remarks, hugging you tightly, "and might I say, you look amazing~". "Well, I got a little something for you to wear, too" you smile innocently. Before he could question what you were on about, you stuffed a headband with reindeer antlers strung on it ontop of his head. "Am I seriously gonna have to wear this?" He grimaces at the thought of how stupid he looked. You giggle, "yep! Now come on!". You take his hand and drag him out of the room before he could argue, dragging him down to the living room.
"You sure are excited, dear" he chuckles, admiring your joy. "I'm just glad I get to spend this with you!" You beam, picking up a neatly wrapped gift and holding it out for him. "Didn't I say not to get me anything?" He rolls his eyes. "You shoulda known I wouldn't listen" you stick your tounge out, causing him to chuckle. "Well I'm not opening my gift until you open yours" he says, walking past you and picking up another box, wrapped with a beautiful pastel bow. "Sorry its not wrapped nicely, I'm not good at that" he smiles sheepishly, sitting with you on the couch. You smile reassuringly, "its okay, darling, besides wrapping paper is a hassle". "You got that right" he chuckles as you both hand each other the gifts. He watches as you carefully untie the bow, opening the box, revealing a silver necklace with a jewl incrested heart dangling down from it, colored with a shade of (f/c). You had no words, honestly surprised Bendy got you something so unlike him to go near. "Uh....do you like it...?" He asks nervously, scared incase he bought the wrong thing. "Bendy...I love it! Its beautiful! But how much did it cost?" You question. "That doesn't matter" he chuckles, gently picking up the jewelry and clipping it around your neck, "it makes you look all the more perfect". "S..shut up" you giggle, blushing softly, "this makes my gift look like shit...". "Anything you get me I'll treasure" he says, unwrapping his gift, revealing the newest copy of Felix's book. "I know you like his books, and noticed you didn't get his new one. It's probably a dumb idea since you were on that quest and all, b..but I thought you might like it.." you explain. "Like it? (Y/n), I love it!" He beams, stars practically in his eyes. "Really?" You cock an eyebrow up. He nods happily, "I've been wanting to read this!!" he pauses, kissing your cheek, "I love you". You couldn't hold back your smile, hugging him tightly, "Merry Christmas, Bendy".

Boris

"Gah!" Boris yelps, causing you to jolt awake. Scared for the wolf, you quickly make your way down to him, "Boris, everything okay?!". "I..its fine" he sighs in disappointment, "I wanted to surprise you but almost got crushed by the tree". You shake your head, approuching him and hugging him, "you're such a goof. Why did you try to surprise me anyway?". "Well, its Christmas, so I wanted to wake you up with a gift and maybe hot chocolate...but I kinda failed that" he laughs nervously, a shy blush dusting over his cheeks. "Its Christmas already?!" You gasp, pulling away from him. He hums, smiling brightly, "yep! Merry Christmas, (n/n)!". "I wanted to say it first" you pout playfully, a small smile cracking at your lips. He chuckles, ushering you towards the couch, "sit down, I wanna give you your present!!". You giggle, "okay, okay! Calm down!". He smiles more, handing you a neatly wrapped gift with cartoonish hearts doodled on the paper, his tail wagging happily as he waited to see your reaction. You giggle, unwrapping the gift, revealing a small brown box. You slid the lid off, seeing a copper locket with the words 'treasure you forever' engraved on it. You gently pick it up, carefully opening it, seeing a small picture of you and Boris inside, text saying 'love you' on the opposite side of the picture.
"Boris....I...I have no words" you say, tearing up happily. "Ah! Don't cry!" He yelps, hugging you tightly. You giggle again, wiping your eyes with your sleeve, "these are happy tears, Bor Bor! This is so amazing!!". "That's good.....r..right?" He asks nervously. You giggle, kissing his nose, "its good, I love you. Now let me give you your gift".
You hand him his, to which he greatfully took. "It can't top what you got me, but I hope you like it" you smile, resting your head on his shoulder, watching him open his gift. It was a black covered book, which spiked Boris' interest. He opens it, flipping through the pages that had stuff in them, smiling as he saw all the pictures of the two of you, remembering those events as he did. "(Y/n), I love this!" He squeals, "I'll be able to look at this when I feel lonely when you're not here". You smile softly, "you're too adorable". "But not as adorable as you" he pauses, kissing your forehead, "love you".