becoming friends

(If i get any ideas from people I'll put their usernames here, so here yah go;

ClxdyRain

Bendy

You sat in a coffee shop, not really paying attention to the people around you. That was until a certain demon walked up to you. "Hey good looking~ What'cha doing all by yourself?" He asks, leaning on the table. You look up at him, clearly unamused but greatful for his attempt at a flirt, "what are you doing by yourself? You look like a kid". He goes wide eyed by your comment, but smirks and responds with "I may look like a kid, but I don't act like one when I'm alone~". You giggle, "that was lame. Name's (y/n), by the way". "Bendy" he says, gently taking your hand and kissing the back of it.

From that day onwards, you two grew close together and actually became great friends.

Boris

You sat on a tree branch, watching over everyone in the park. Why? No particular reason other than the fact that you were bored. Anyway, as you scoped out the area, you began to hear soft sobbing. Being curious and concerned, you decided to investigate . So you jumped down from the tree, following the sound of the cries. Eventually, in an isolated area, you fount a young boy. He was hugging his knees and crying. Your heart dropped at the sight, so you walked up to him and knelt down. "Hey...are you ok?" You ask. The male looks up at you, tear stains covering his face as he sniffled, gently shaking his head, no. Without any regard to him, you hugged him, rubbing small circles into his back to sooth him. He tightly hugs back, letting his tears flow.

After he calmed down, he told you the reason he was crying. His brother. And he's worried for him. "Aww, you poor thing. Don't worry. I'm sure he'll be ok" you smile sweetly at him, "I'm (y/n)". He wipes his last tear away, smiling a little "i..I'm boris".

Cuphead

You were walking down the street, that was until you bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going, asshole!" The person yells. You look up at them, saying "sorry! Jeez!". He looks you up and down, growling a little. "Cuppy! Come on!" You hear a voice call from further behind you. The male rolls his eyes, glaring at you, "you're lucky I'm busy". He then stormed past you, pushing you a little. "Jeez, someone got out of the wrong side of the bed today" you mutter, rolling your eyes.

You encountered that man a numerous amount of times. But his attitude changed everytime. Eventually, you exchange names and actually became good friends.

Mugman

You hummed to yourself as you wandered the town. You then sat on a bench, falling into your own realm of imagination. As you did so, you didn't realize that someone approached you. "Um, ma'am?". "Gah!" You jump, looking at who had spoken to you. It was a kinda young male. He smiles nervously, "s..sorry, but you dropped this" he held out his hand in which there was your bracelet. "Holy- thank you so much...?" You pressured him to finsish the sentene with his name. "Mugman. No problem" he smiles. You smile back, "(y/n). And to thank you, I'd gladly take you out for coffee sometime". "Oh, you really don't have to" he blushes slightly. "You have no choice" you giggle, writing something down and handing it him. "Hope to see you there" you wink, walking away.

Felix

You and felix have been friends for awhile, and actually go on adventures together and have tons of fun doing so.