he sings for you

Bendy

You were minding your own buisness until Bendy sat next to you, guitar in hand. "I thought you couldn't play anymore?" You say, tilting your head.
He shrugs, smiling sweetly, "I practiced again because I want to play something for you".
A soft blush crawls onto your face, a smile pulling at your lips, "go ahead, darling".
He swallows his fears and begins playing on his guitar, messing up at first but continued to try, and when he got it just right he opened his mouth;

He finished with a soft note, smiling up at you, only to see tears falling from your eyes. He was about to comfort you but you tackle him in a tight embrace, sending the both of you toppling to the floor, peppering his face with kisses and praises as he tried to wriggle his way out but ended up nestling into you, laughing at your reaction and mumbling sweet nothings into your ear.

Boris

"Go ahead, bro" Bendy ushers, pushing his little brother closer to you, but he was tense, ears pinned back.
"W- what if I mess up?" Boris panics, looking down at Bendy who rolled his eyes.
"Bro...I'm literally here for you. And you two are little the cutests couple I've ever seen. Go for it!".
Boris sighs slightly, hesitating before approuching you, gently tapping the top of your head.
A little caught off guard, you look up, smiling when your eyes locked with his. He smiles shyly back, "uh, I- uh, I want to do something for you....if- if you're okay with that!". You giggle slightly, "of course I am, Bor Bor. Go ahead".
He blushes a little, giving his brother a nervous look, who gives an enckuraginf thumbs up in response and begins to play the beat on his guitar, finally making you notice he was there, but before you could greet him, Boris takes a breath;

"Ack- that was terrible! I'm sorry!" Boris panics, burrying his face in his hands, embarressed he just did that and wanting to crawl into a hole. You giggle at his shyness, simply standing up, on the bed so you'd be taller than him, wrapped your arms around his neck and legs around his waist, clinging onto him like a koala bear, kissing the back of his hands gently until he moved them and you kissed his cheek. Bendy was quick to leave you two alone.

Cuphead

"Fuck..." Cuphead muttered, slamming his fists on the keyboard, mad he messed up. He had been thinking of ways he could impress you, and he decided to be eligant, for once, and picked up piano. He managed to hide it from you for a little while now, using an old piano his grandfather used to have to teach himself, while also trying to remember what he was taught in the past. Problem was, he got cocky and told you to meet him downstairs, in the basement he had decorated to look romantic, without realizing he still sucked. So here he sat, shakily pressing the keys of the piano, dressed nicely for a change. You then stroll downstairs, startling him.
"Fucking hell! Where did you come from?!".
"Cups...I live here. You told me to come here" you roll your eyes, taking in his appearance, "what's all this about".
He begins to sweat nervously, looking away from you and focusing on his sheet music, "I- I made something for you....".
You giggle softly, resting a comforting hand on his shoulder, "go ahead, Cuppy".
He hesitates, but begins to press the keys in a tune, soon building up the courage to sing;

You were awe struck, having never heard Cuphead's proper singing voice before and falling in love with it.
"Did- was that good?" He asks, looking at you and tilting his head slightly.
You nod vigorously, jumping into his arms, sitting on his lap and pulling him into a deep kiss. He was surprised but didn't argue and kissed back, holding you protectively.

Mugman

You yelp as Mugman tackles you to the ground in a tight hug, nuzzling his cheek against your, grinning widely. You giggle, lightly shoving him off, "Mugs! I wasn't gone that long!".
He giggles too, kissing your forehead gently before standing, helping you up too, "I hate anytime I'm not with you. You mean everything to me".
You playfully roll your eyes, kissing his nose, "you're like a puppy".
He smiles goofily before he remembered why he was so hyper that you came back, "oh!! Yeah! I prepared something for you!".
That sprung multioke questions into your mind. Mainly if he accidentally started a fire. But before you could ask, he kisses you softly and sang softly;

Once he was done, he smiled proudly at your blushing face, pressing his forehead against yours and letting out a soft giggle, "you're adorable".
Once you composed yourself, you managed out "where- where did that come from?".

Felix

You quietly hummed to yourself as you read, honestly a little disappointed that the day had been so boring. And the fact Felix hadn't left the bedroom all day made that even worse. You were worried something was wrong and he wasn't telling you, but you didn't ask because the few times you did see him, he was smiling as if his life depended on it, sparks practically in his eyes. You were honestly a little nervous to find out what he was up to.
A noise upstairs caught your attention, and being curious you jumped up and crept up the stairs, hesitantly opening the door, seeing Felix sitting on the floor, a base guitar in hand, playing a soft melody. You were about to leave and let him continue until he began to sing, and his voice glued you to the floor, entranced;

When he finished, he grinned proudly, tail swaying happily at his accomplishment. He was about to push himself up, but froze once he heard clapping. He whips his head around, blushing profusely once he saw your adorable smile.
"You weren't supposed to hear it yet!!" He blurts out in embarresment, making you giggle as you walk up to him, kneeling infront of him and lighting pecking his lips.
"You're such a sweetheart, Feel".
He shakes his head, ruffling up your hair, "not as much as you, cutie".