Hot Chocolate Cuddles

(Kiku1512)

Bendy

You let out a gleeful sigh, snuggling into your fluffy blanket further as you stared outside the window, watching twinkling snowflakes sprinkle down to the ground, blanketing the floor in a sheet of snow. The sound of the fire crackling, bringing in warmth gradually, comforted you in the silence.
Bendy soon walked in, smiling gently at you. He sits next to you, gently passing you a steaming mug of chocolatey goodness, "I tried my best on it. Won't be as good as the ones at the cafe but its full of love". You giggle softly, taking in the scent of cocoa, "I'm sure it'll be lovely, Bendy". "You'll be the judge of that" he chuckles lightly. You smile, sipping the hot drink, enjoying the taste thurrily, humming happily. "Bendy, this is amazing!" You beam with a wide smile. He chuckles, "hun, you got something on your face". "Huh?" You mumble in confusion. "Lemme get it for you~" he coos, kissing your nose, cleaning the cream that managed to splatter on your face. He leans back, laughing at your red face, "you got smittened by such a cliché move". "S..shut up" you grumble, unable to hide your smile, resting your head on his shoulder. He wraps an arm around your torso, letting out a sigh full of gratitude.

Boris

"Ow..." you mumble, accidentally burning yourself as you poured the hot chocolate into a cup. You ignored the minor stinging, though, and smiled at the enticing smell of the delectable drink. Hesitantly, you tapped the cup, testing the temperature before deciding if you could hold it or not. You shrug and pick it up, heading into the living room.
There, Boris was snoozing quietly on the couch, the soft amber color from the fire illuminated his figure as it slowly rose and fell with each inhale and exhale. You couldn't hold back the awe struck expression on your face as you stared at him, finding it absolutely adorable. As much as it pained you to do so, you gently shook him awake. He groans softly, squinting his eyes open, meeting with yours. He smiles softly, sitting up and stretching his arms above his head, yawning out "everything okay?". You hum happily, nodding as you sit next to him, holding the cup out for him to take. He gives you a confused look, still too tired to comprehend what was happening around him. You giggle, taking his hand and placing it around the cup, letting him hold it for himself, "you've said you like hot chocolate, and since the weather isn't the best to go out in, I decided to try and make you one". He blinks a few times, looking down at the drink before looking back at you, "I love you so much".

Cuphead

Cuphead lets out a small sigh, a shiver running down his spine due to the cold temperature, even though the fire was crackling. He groans softly, hating the cold.
He's pulled from his thoughts by someone messing up his hair. "You okay there, Cupper?" You ask, sitting next to him. He nods, fixing his hair, "just freezing to death here". You giggle softly, sipping the hot chocolate in your hands, "I can make you some hot chocolate if you want". "Hmm, let me try it first" he says. You smile softly, holding up the cup for him. He smirks, gently pushing your hands down, placing his lips on yours. After a moment, he pulls away, "too sweet for me". He grew concerned when you stayed silent, so he looked over at you, noticing your red face. He chuckles, wrapping his arms around you, "I think having you in my arms would be better". You grumble quietly, hiding your face in his chest. He chuckles again, rubbing circles into your back, finding much amusement in your embarresment.

Mugman

"Golly, look at all the snow out there" Mugman says, leaning on the windowsill, mesmorized by the snowflakes fluttering down to the already snow covered ground. You smile at his childlike interest for the weather, joining him by the window, "you really like Christmas, huh?". "I always have. And this year's is gonna be the best!" He beams, a wide smile on his face. "You're so sure about that?" You question, handing him a cup of hot chocolate. A soft blush dusts over his cheeks, hiding his goofy smile with the cup, "because I'm spending it with you...". Your cheeks turn a slight shade of pink, but you giggle it off, "you're such a dork". He chuckles shyly, sipping his drink, "its true, though". You smile softly, resting your head on his shoulder, him wrapping his arm around your waist. "You're not wrong, Muggy".

Felix

"I can't believe you've never had hot chocolate before" you shake your head. Felix shrugs, leaning against the counter and watching as you made the drinks, "I've just never had the time to try it, I guess". "That's not acceptable" you remark, passing him a mug of the chocolate drink. He chuckles, picking it up, smiling once the scent hit his nose. He noticed your eager smile, waiting to see his reaction. He chuckles, shaking his head, taking a sip from the drink.
"So?" You inquire. "Its very sweet" he remarks, placing the mug down. "Is that- is that bad?" You worry. He shakes his head, resting a hand on your cheek and gently pulling your face closer, kissing your forehead, "it reminds me of you, so its perfect".