AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION): EP. SIX REACTION VIDEO

AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION) EPISODE SIX REACTION VIDEO

**********************

-Start of recording-

They all entered into the practice room and started looking for their seats after grabbing some popcorn and drinks.

"Whose mini drama are we going to watch again?" Johnny asked them as he sat down next to Chaewon.

"Hendery neun and Mark." Taeyong answered as they all gathered in the middle and in front of the camera to wave in front of it.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo!!!" Jaehyun and Naeun said as they were in the front with the camera filming them.

"Let us meet the main leads in the next mini drama..." Jaehyun said as they all cheered for Hendery and Mark.

"Lee Mark!!!"

"Hendery!!!"

The two went to the front and they all cheered for them.

"How do you feel right now?" Naeun asked them as they pointed at each other who would go first.

"Ne, I'm very nervous. I wasn't nervous when we were doing this with the SuperM hyungs... but," Mark said as he shook his head. "It's much more nerve racking now."

"Hendery neun?" Jaehyun asked him as he smiled.

"Nado, I'm very nervous." Hendery answered as his hyungs cheered for him.

"Since there are only the two of you... you should play rock- paper- scissors and the winner would choose who would go first." Jaehyun suggested making Naeun laugh.

"Jinjja, even here. You suggest rock- paper- scissors, Oppa." Naeun said making Jaehyun smile.

"Ne, rock- paper- scissors- shoot!"

"I won!" Hendery said as he jumped up and down for a bit.

"Let's have Mark hyung do it first." Hendery said as Mark nods his head and sighs.

"Ne." The two went back to their seats as well as Jaehyun and Naeun.

"Let us watch Mark's mini drama!" They all said as they watch first the trailer.

"But, their trailer and poster is really nice." Yuta said as they agreed.

"It's starting!"

THURSDAY

I have a problem....

"Already?" Shotaro asked in surprise.

"Mwoya?"

NCT X APRIL: OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNELOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara