ⓉⓌⓞ

A:n- so sorry for taking so much of time to update basically I was having exam so Busy doing those sorry X﹏X

I will update two chapters as an apology.

Though it might be not that much good

(´;д;')

--𝓑𝔃𝔃𝓽---

Eʀʀᴏʀ---

Nᴇᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ.

Rᴇᴀᴅ.

(Yᴇs) √         (ɴᴏ).

--ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ---

--ʀᴇsᴜᴍᴇ--

✧♬•*¨*•.。。.•*¨*•♬✧

The murmers of crowds were heard in the streets, the two people walk on their way to school, one a girl with unamuse facial expression whereas the male trying to start a small conversation.

"Hey, what happen Nene nowadays you seem lost?"

"Huh its nothing Aoi, I was just thinking about you said yesterday.."

"You mean Hanako-chan story?"

"Yeah it was bothering me.. Does it happen?"

"Well-"

As Y/n stopped and turn to the two girls conversation that are from other school making Diachi confused of her sudden stopped watching at another direction.

"Go ahead to school" said Y/n blankly making Diachi became serious.

"What about school?"

"I will come before its late"

As Y/n walk ahead and took another turn making Diachi huff annoyance.

'You still don't trust me enough do you.. y/n..'

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

-whereas--

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Excuse me.." The calm yet cold voice called out to the duo girl who stopped and turn to see the emotionless h/c hair girl, who bowed making both of then flustered by her features.

"I think you have forgotten this" said y/n passing the Notepad making 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓪𝓲𝓻  flustered, as the 𝓟𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓵𝓮 hair girl smiled at her.

,