Part 7 - End

WARNING
Part contains the following potential triggers:
Suicide mention, suicidal thoughts, depression, schizophrenia, psychotic breakdown, violence.

Fl: Awww~ He looks so attractively adorable! Though that counter one is scaring me... and that square next to it. I like the red-faced one to be honest he looks kind of dazed looking at someone. I wonder what he was surprised about in the surprised panel.

Maestro: ..... Yes... adorable......

Fl: You agree?!

Maestro: ..... Adorably frightening. *He sighs as he crossed his arms*

Fl: i suppose you can say he's scary cute~  

Maestro: That..... That wasn't too bad. *Maestro giggles a little as he pats fox.* Still though Swapfell may be "attractive" or "handsome", thee can't deny that twisted attitude..... though I suppose we can't really blame him for that. *He says this knowing what he really hold within.*

Fl: So does that mean you do care for Swapfell?

Maestro: *Flinching and Blushing a little being asked that as he averted his gaze* ... I... suppose...? Just a little. After all, he's still a living being. Although he has committed criminal behavior I still think he deserves someone to look after him.

Bun: Gosh....everything I touch is cute!!! Even this adorable scumbag!! And I don't even mean it! However, I am glad the box next to counter is a bit scary...to be honest I was going to add some dialogue to it but the box was too small to do so. It was going to say: "so....you think its funny toying with my emotions..let's see how funny it will be when I toy with your soul..and your organs..". Yeah, SF doesn't do well with love....it can be addicting for him, and it's worse if  someone toys with him like that. That's why he never puts his soul out to others and why it became so corrupted.

SF: Awww~ giving away some of my back story, are we....

Bun: Ewp!

SF: Now where's the fun in that~*he looks over to maestro, the blush catching his eye.* well, hello there my little song bird...what has you especially blue this cold day in the void, hmmmmm...

*Fox wraps Bunny protectively* ..... I... I'm glad you didn't put in that dialogue Bunny...... *Not really visibly shaking, though Bunny is the only one who'll notice since Bunny is in Fox's tails* and don't worry Bunny, you're not the only one with that curse remember?~

Maestro: *Twitching at the sound of a familiar voice he knew all too well* I believe that is none of thy's business.

SF: Oh really? *he walks up in front of maestro, his wicked smile still present on his face as he takes another look at Maestro's, chuckling...* You're still blushing there~...actually, I believe it's gotten even darker.

Maestro: I am not. *Maestro covers half of his face with one hand so SF can only see his eyes as he averts his gaze. His other arm folds across his stomach like that of a waiter in service.* And no, it hasn't. *He shut his eyes so he wouldn't be able to see SF*

SF: *now he was intrigued... He really had no idea why maestro was acting like this...so he got a bit closer* he he he... how intriguing, I've never seen you in such a state unless I'm touching you... are you sick? Or perhaps thinking about something or someone...this is just fascinating...

Maestro: *He heard Swpafell's footsteps.... the  other skeleton was close, so Maestro stepped back. Hearing his words, he realized that SF hadn't really heard anything, and felt relieved. As he crossed his arms once again, he looked at Swapfell, blush already fading.* .... Does everything I do fascinate thee? Or art thou just really trying to torment and mock me? And if ever I was sick, I doubt you'd take care of me..... hmm, maybe you will, hmmph... in some other grotesque way thine twisted mind could think of. *He gave a breath of exasperation as he looked away from him.*