Part 4

Fl: *spits their milk* PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT---
Y-you look really--

Maestro: ...... *He glowers at them*

Fl: really pretty--

Maestro: .... No more macaroons for thee.... *He does that look*

Fl: Awww! No, I mean-- how could you do this Bunny! Why did you slap a dress on him....?!
It really really suits you...

Maestro: I heard that.

Bun: Oh come now maestro!! Do you not see the potential of this magnificent dress!! *bunny gives a mischievous smile* believe me, don't underestimate the power of your own beauty....
In fact, why not take it for a test run!!*takes out phone and calls someone*

Maestro: --!! Please! I implore thee to stop what thou art doing right this instant! *He's starting to blush a bright, bright blue*

Fl: Go! Go! Bunny!

Maestro: Flotts! Please, do not encourage this course of action!

Fl: But I want to see what would happen too...!

Maestro: U-Unbelievable!

Bun: And... done!! Hope you can do a good girl voice impression cause here he comes!

Fell: what is it, carrots? You wanted me to help situate another AU gas--*he stops mid sentence when he sees maestro and immediately turns bright red, grabbing my ears and pulling them close to him.* "you didn't tell me 'he' is a she!!"* he hisses nervously.*

Bun: Fell! I want you to meet madame gaster!! She is a very articulate person and is quite the musician so I expect you to be a gentleman to her OK?

Fell: *fell looks at maestro nervously...not realizing it's him. He does a quick and nervous bow* oh!...uhmm yes..I-I will do my best madame!! Please forgive me for..uh mm..any mishaps! *he doesn't seem to good around girls*

Maestro: *He's freaking out as much as Fell is, fidgeting nervously. He tries to re-adjust his tone of voice just right to sound like a girl. He's not at all amused by this, he's blushing so much that he might actually faint* I...I-It's quite alright..... *he succeeded he sounds just like a really bashful girl at the moment, but it didn't really give him a sense of relief since, after all... he's forced into this situation....* I do not mind..... It's very nice to be acquainted with you... umm... Fell..? Was it? *He pretends to haven't met him yet, he tries to play along now since he's already here.*

Fell:* he goes from nervous to about to jump out the nearest window if there were any windows around when he hears maestros voice. Its almost driving him insane* "Oh! Uhhh! Yes madame that's my name! Yup.....uhmm perhaps I should..s-s-show you around huh?"*whispers* "your gonna pay for this you little rat"*looks back at maestro* "welp! I-I-I guess I'll just lead the way then"*he was about to grab hold of maestros armbwith his when he immediately pulls back sweating bullets and blushes a deeper red * "oh shi--- I mean shoot I forgot to...I..I'm sorry! I should of asked if you wanted me too hold your! Cause you know..I..I know this guy who's uhmmm got this phobia and stuff! And it's just! I really should of asked madame!.. I-I'm just gonna start...WOAH!"* fell trips over himself and falls face first into the floor...he..sort of just lays there and mumbles to himself. You can hear what he says* "I'm an idiot...."

Bun: Sorry about this... he really is not good around a women such as yourself madame.. But this is the only way to train him *smiles politely*

Maestro: I see..... *He kind of gives Bunny that "Oh really, huh?" look* ......Hmm....*He looks back at Fell who's sprawled on the floor. He's amazed.... he has never seen Fell this flustered before. It made him giggle, his giggle still sounded like a girl as he maintained his bashful feminine voice..... You can hear the clip clop of Maestro's heels as he approached, for a male he has surprisingly small feet. He proceeds to sit beside him to see if he's alright.* A-art thou alright...? ...... If.. thee so wishes to hold mine hand then..... I suppose it can be arranged...? *He tries helping him up, dusting Fell as he went, fixing his scarf and his jacket in an orderly fashion.* ... You know... that's very considerate of thee, thinking about how others would feel over something.... thank you... *He gives him a gentle smile*