S1 Ep8

*Confessional-Kaldur*

"We will prank the girls today. For some of the boys, it will be funny. But as for me, I do not like pranking Gale in that manner."

*Que theme song and intro video*

*Scene opens with the team all sitting in the living room. M'gann is cooking in the kitchen, Conner is actually watching something other than static. Wally, Bart, Garfield, and Dick are watching with Conner. Jason, Tim, Rudy, and Barbara are reading books. Cassie, Karen, Artemis, Zatanna, Bree and Cass are drawing in coloring books. Gale and Kaldur are ignoring each other. Damian is ignoring everyone by staying in his room.*

"Gale, may I talk to you?" Kaldur breaks the silence.

"Sure. We can go to my room." Gale answers.

"Wally, come with us please. We will also so need Damian." Kaldur adds. Wally gets up and follows them.

*In Gale's room*

"Damian, Wally, tell Gale what you did to her suit." Kaldur instructed.

"Well,  we painted every part of it bright orange." Wally stammered.

"Including your mask."  Damian cut in.

"You did what? I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time believing that my brother would do something like that. And Wally, I can't believe you would do that either! I hate that color and you know that!" Gale exclaimed.

"Actually, it wasn't just us. All of the boys painted all of their girls' suits." Damian added.

"Well, the ones who have a crush on the other girls." Wally said.

"I can understand Wally but you, Damian! Why? Why would you paint my perfectly black and purple suit that hideous color?! I'm sure glad I actually painted your suit pink and purple." Gale screamed and stomped out of the room. 

They boys ran after her.

"Team, please stop what you are doing. Gale has something she wishes to share with us." Kaldur announced.

The tv. turned off, the coloring books closed and everyone sat up.

"Girls, the boys painted our suits bright orange, including our masks!"

"What that heck?! This better be a prank, otherwise, we'll make you wear your pink and purple suits on missions." Bree yelled.

"Wait, you actually painted our suit those colors?! What the heck, Bree?" Jason cried.

"If you were a better brother, we wouldn't have." Bree fired back.

"What do you mean? I am a good brother!" Jason shot back.

"I believe we should call off the prank war. Perhaps any plans for pranks should be used for April's Fool's day. And I also have something to say to Gale." Kaldur said to stop any fights.

"Dude, if it's just an apology, then just leave right now." Jason grumbled under his breath but everyone heard it.

"If you feel that way, I shall leave." Kaldur stood up and went to his room. Jason ran after him with Wally and Dick.

*Confessional-the Founders and Jason* 

*The four are sitting on Kaldur's bed, facing each other but slightly angled towards the camera.*

"Kal, I meant if you weren't going to propose to her then you should just leave." Jason said.

"Geez, Jason! Why can't you let him do his own thing? I mean, yeah, Kal and Gale need to get it on but let them do it on their own!" Dick said.