S1 Ep6

*Confessional-Bruce and Diana*

"When we said we were having another child, we didn't say when." Bruce said.

"I'm surprised the kids haven't noticed my nine month belly yet. My Wonder Woman armor has gotten very tight and I've stopped jumping in the action." Diana said.

"The baby is due any day now. We can't wait to see their face." Bruce smiled in a mischievous way.

*Que theme song, Family by Mother Mother (clean version), and intro video.*

*Scene opens with the kids in the Batcave, sparring with each other*

"I overheard Dad and Mom when they were doing their confessional. They said we might have another child." Gale announced during early morning training.

"Shut up. That can't be true." Jason said as he threw a punch to Bree's head.

"Yeah, if Mom were to have another kid, we'd notice." Bree added, dodging Jason's punch.

"I have to agree with you, Gale. I do believe something is up with Mom. I've noticed that she hasn't been getting into the action during patrol." Damian said.

"No one....should listen.....to...............................Demon Spawn." Tim slurred. He was falling asleep.

"WAKE UP INSOMIAC! WE GOT SCHOOL IN TWENTY MINUTES!!!!!!" Rudy and Babs yelled into Tim's ears.

"WHAT?! I'M AWAKE!" Tim yelled, waking up.

*Scene changes to Mount Justice. A feminine robotic voice is heard calling out their names.*

Recognized: Nightwing B-01 Recognized: Batgirl B-16 Recognized: Red Hood B-13 Recognized: Red Robin B-20 Recognized: Robin Z-01  Recognized: Ember Hayle Z-02 Recognized:Nightingale Z-08 Recognized: Phantasm Z-09 Recognized: Black Bat Z-10

"Hey guys! What's up!" Wally, Kidflash, called out as he sped out to meet them.

"Hey, why is Cass in a wheelchair and looking half dead?" Bart, Impulse, asked.

"Because Damian thought it would a great idea to teach her a lesson using his sword." Gale spat out.

"For the last time, I didn't mean too! If she hadn't helped Jason kill Jerry, none of this would have happened!"

"Oh, so you're saying that you would have rather her died because of her incurable condition?" Jason asked.

"Shut up! You know what I mean." Damian snarled.

"Wait, what happened? Jason, you killed Jerry?" Garfield, Beastboy, asked, walking in.

"Let's take this to the living room, shall we?" Gale said.

"Gather around children! Mother Goose is going to read you a story!" Bree said in a teasing voice.

"So, Jason and Cass killed Jerry the turkey for Thanksgiving Dinner. When Damian found out, he chased Cass to our pool. They both fell in, Cass tried kicking Damian away. Damian's arm went forward and stabbed Cass in her bowels. We took her the ER and found out that she has a digestive disorder that can't be cured." Gale explained.

"If God does miracles. Like movie." Cass said, indicating that God could to a miracle, just like the girl in the movie Miracles From Heaven.

"Shi-" Wally was about to say.

"Language, Wallace." Barbara warned.

"That's tough. But that's not why you came here today, right?" M'gann asked.