S1 Ep13

*Confessional-Gale*

"To say I'm happy is an understatement. Why am I happy? I get an entire week alone with my boyfriend and away from my crazy family. But I'm also very nervous, scared even. Why? I could die during this mission. Even though my family is crazy, they're my family, and I love my dysfunctional family."

*Que theme song and intro video* *Caution, scenes in this episode may be upsetting. Watch at your own risk.*

*Scene opens with two other agents walking towards Gale and Kaldur. They are wearing the Agency D3 uniform.*

"Hey girl! You ready for this mission?" The other female agent asked as soon as she reached Gale and Kal.

"Yup! But I have mixed feelings about it. And how are you, dude?" Gale asked the other agent who was with the girl.

"As ready as I'll ever be. Who's your friend?"

"Oh! This is my boyfriend, Kaldur'ahm. He works with me at my other job. He offered to join me on this mission. Kal, this is Agent Olympia and Agent Otis. They are my partners." Gale introduced.

"Nice to meet you. Quick debrief on the  mission while we fly over there. Let's go." Otis said and began walking briskly to the jet. The other three followed. Once in the air, their boss, Ms. O called via hologram.

"Alright! Agents, your mission is to stop at least most of the Daves and the Hydraclops, and the Spidercats and basically every creature you've ever had to stop. They are all gathered in the Sagano Bamboo Forest, in Arashiyama. Be careful, there's no telling what these creatures are capable of doing, since at least thousands of them are teamed up to cause odd. Watch for  bodies of water, the Hydraclops will be hiding there. And be sure to stop the Daves from multiplying. Once you get rid of all the Daves, except for one, contain it. Hopefully you will be able to stop all of them. If not, at least more than half. Good luck, agents. I hope to see you back in a week. Oh! And please don't hesitate to call for reinforcements if needed. Ms. O, out."

"Okay then! Let's all do our best and try not to die!" Olympia cheered as they landed in the forest.

"Wait! We need some inspirational music to listen to while we fight!" Gale said as she whipped out her phone.

"Please, Gale, no. No music." Kaldur said. 

"She does this with you too?" Otis asked. Kaldur nodded.

"Let's see...BAMM from the Disney ZOMBIES movie... We're All in This Together, High School Musical...." Gale listed.

"Oh! I know! Ways To Be W-I-C-K-E-D! From the Disney movie Descendants Two!" Olympia called out.

"Aw, no! I hate this one!" Otis screamed as the first bars of music began playing.

"We got all the ways to be  W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D!" Both girls sang as they ran out to the battle field. The boys shared a look and followed the girls.

"Crashing the party, guess they lost my invitation. Friendly reminder, got my own kind persuasion." Gale began.

"Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior, happily ever after, with a bit of flavor." Otis sang.

"Bad to the bone, with even worse intentions. We're gonna steal the show, leave 'em all defenseless." Kaldur added.

"A fairy tale life can be oh-so overrated, so raise your voices and let's get it activated.!" Olympia joined in.

"Long, live, having some fun we take what we want, there's so many ways to be wicked.  With us, evil lives one the right side of wrong, there's so many ways to be wicked." They all sang.